Reviews for Testimony
Space Cadet Skip chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
Wow! I've had this on my favorites list for, like, FOREVER, and I just realized I forgot to review it! Blonde moment! Anyway, I love this story! You should TOTALLY write more Yuan x Kratos! Bye!
Meowzy-chan chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
Katandshadow recommended this ficcie to me. She was right, it truly is awesome. I really enjoyed reading it. (and all the implied stuffs! Heheheheh)

I hope you'll write more KxY some day.
nife chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
Not sure if I read this and reviewed it before but hey, I still like it.

Anyways, great work! It's really nice! I hope to see more work from you!
Sekana Katayama chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
Heh. I just finished reading this. I usually don't review (bad me!) but this story was just too good not to.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
aw! i luff this paring
Katraa chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
My gosh was that a perfect ending! Alittle sad it ended tho, but off on such a perfect note. I looved it to bits, and I swear, you should make another story about kratos/yuan but not a sequel. Your writing talents are superb and I found myself holding back laughs every now and then. My gosh, I loved this installment

Happy Trails _:

Deltadasher chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
Oh, it's such a pity that this fic is over! I like this fic, Yuan seems so sweet in it! and now i'm getting hyper with exclamation marks! ) That's fun! but back to the point... It's such a pity that it's over! But i'll probably keep coming back to read it (because i'm weird)
Ice Prince Marth chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
omg...this has got to be, honestly, one ofthe best ToS stories I've ever read...honestly...I know you have 2 more chaps up that I have to read but I have to go ;~; it is so amazing...omg...I'm like in love with you and this story! You're so amazing; you write so well!
Katraa chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
ONE CHAPPIE TO GO? NO! -kills you- MORE CHAPTERS. -tackles you- I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! I mean REALLYY REALY loved it. Omg, thanks for updating so quick. Damnit I loved this chapter, gotta love implied lemons xD Like I said, still loved this chapter. And I'm mad cause this story is gonna come to an end. Not a kratos/yuan story T.T I want it to go onforever Erm yes, update soon, and make me a happy Kat :D

5/5 Rating _ PERFECTO

As always;

Deltadasher chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
even though i just reviewed for a different chapter, i'll update again to make ya feel good! one more chapter? but I really like this fic! I'll miss it once it's finished, but I'll probably just go back and read every once in a while (shows how good this is!)

Update soon! ( i put this on every review ( as you probably saw on the other) that I write. But I have a reason for not updating for the previous chapter earlier, and now I'm babbling in brackets (with even more brackets!(oops, there I goes again!)(
Deltadasher chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
Oh, I really need to find out what happens next! Poor Yuan! I think it's so cruel what Kratos did, but I hope Yuan hasn't actually died...

Update soon!
Katraa chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
YUAN! -squeaks- YOU GOTTA BE OK -clings to him-

Hehe, anyway. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING _ It was awesome-awesome I squealed at the note part. And for some reason I found myself squeaking at the end with the You Are Yuan xD I was like 'Hell Yea you are' _

Deltadasher chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
This is a really good fic! You HAVE to update soon, as soon as possible! I am LOVING this fic! Whoop!
Lady Rina chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
(reveiwing all six chapters in one, cause I'm that special :))

OH yes, a kratos/yuan fangirl. Kat told me about this story and bugged me to read it. She's like that.

Anyhow, I liked it alot. Your writing reminds me of the random Katra. I loved how you stayed in character, and erm the detail, the conversations , and the implied lemons.
Katraa chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
YAY! -squeezes you- yes, email I will email you.. i loved this chapter. Aww yes, the light humour, and the beloved Kratos/yuan yaoi! So so.. YAY! and the counting :D love the counting.