Reviews for Like A Grandson
Guest chapter 40 . 6/20/2013
Do A Sequel! Do A Sequel! Do A Sequel! Do A Sequel!
lilmisadiva chapter 40 . 6/14/2012
Aw I love this story and want more
lilmisadiva chapter 36 . 6/14/2012
I was expecting him to duel that fool but that was kind of funny
Amorous Erised chapter 40 . 6/4/2012
Hi!

I am LOVING this so much. You are not going to kill Dumbledore are you? I can not wait for the next chapter, I am so excited, I can not wait!

Please update soon,

Yours,

Amorous Erised Xx
Talitha Clearwater chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
If Remus blames Harry for Sirius's death,

I will sharpen my best pitchfork (three feet long, solid gold with pure silver tipped prongs) and shove it through your skull before gouging out your brain along with your eyeballs,

your stomach, and all of your internal organs, including your heart and lungs! And I'll make sure to keep you alive until your heart is removed so you can feel the pain.

P.S. Your heart will be the last organ to go.
Martionmanswife chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
this is a great story. good job. I am rushing to through what you have written, and I am enthralled with it.
Hope06 chapter 40 . 3/5/2011
i absolutly loved this i loved the family aspect of this
Griffin Raven chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
I think considering that young Harry is extremely skilled at wandless magic and has access to both the marauders map, an invisibility cloak, but also a book about marauders pranks..I think Severus should consider himself extremely lucky, as I do think that Harry could have done far worst to him that he did. He could have taken the prank farther than simply dressing Severus in gryffindor robes with a large lion on the back and his hair neon pink, whilst also cast a time delay spell upon the whole creation of the prank. Yet, Harry, didn't go beyond this...whilst the prank would undoubtably caused a few minor laughs for students (and the professors) and probably minor embrassment to Severus. The prank in itself did no lasting harm, neither was the prank terrible cruel at all. After all, the prank (or angry/childish retribution for humiliation in a potions lesson) was in no way mascilously cruel, even if it might have dented Severus's manly slytherin pride a little!

Absolutely brilliant story! I think that Alby makes a terrific guardian/grandfather for Harry, a well overdue one at that.
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
in my experience the guardians of the cutter NEVER say "oh its ok." and coddle them. I had been cutting for 2 years and suicidal for about 5 months. all my family said was "arent you too old to be doing that?" pissed the hell outa me cuz all i WANTED was for someone to talk to me and ask what was wrong. or HELP me. no..did nothing..took me 12 years to get over my depression on my OWN.

And now that im out of it. (have been for only 5 months i would say) I have never been better.

i look back at those times. where i was miserable and cried at the drop of a hat, and im glad im not like that anymore. its like im free..

and every time i read stories about harry cutting, it just gets me longing. for a family like that.

I like your story by the way. I will continue reading it. and after i read it i will peruse more of your stories.

cuz really, stories (or fanfics in this matter) are really just the workings of the authros mind. and i like yours

Keep it up!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 40 . 6/4/2010
awww! this is a really good story! i love it! good job!
Griffin Raven chapter 28 . 4/17/2010
There's never a dull moment in Harry's life is there! Some-thing really needs to be done about Ron..before something really serious happens. Harry needs to given something that will enable him to express his emotions/feelings - perhaps a journal? Because I really can't see Harry talking anyone about his problems or feelings...someone like the Hufflepuff ghost the Fat Friar (Brother Salatroitre?) or Ravenclaw ghost The Grey Lady (Helena Ravenclaw)...who is also technically an ancestor?

Though Harry is 16yrs old...at times he seems much older more like a war-seasoned soldier with all the emotional scars to prove it. But at other times Harry seems to be emotionally much younger? Probably because he really needs time to be Harry, and be simply a kid.
Griffin Raven chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
Poor kid...he really does have a lot serious issues to deal with along with those related to child abuse he suffered at the Dursleys. At times Harry seems to be trying to recapture his childhood...but I suppose those along with his mood swings are just symptoms of all the terrible experiences that Harry has gone through. Though I do think the prank on Severus was wicked, even though the poor guy didn't appreciate it. Why couldn't Severus just ignore Harry in his class, but no he had to go out of his way and pick on him. Baiting at him until Harry finally reacted...which was to be expected considering his resent emotional state. I do wonder what Filius Flitwick thought of Harry's charm skills and the prank itself?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Perhaps one reason why Harry so quickly jumped at the idea of Albus being his guardian and finally the adoption..was to get away from the Dursleys. Also the adoption and becoming Dumbledore's grandson and adding a few names to his own..so I that Harry is trying to either reinvent himself and divorce himself from his past or at least some of it. As with the adoption perhaps Harry, finally believes he'll be able to be "Harry" and not the boy-who-lived Harry Potter! Though he did get the added bonus of putting poor Severus Snape's nose out of joint, well at least figuratively anyway, haha!
horcruxhorror chapter 18 . 2/11/2010
i think in the books that ron was a bloody git remember GOF
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 21 . 12/28/2009
This story is amazing! Great plot, twists and the right amount of angst to suit anyone! I read through your profile also (not stalker-like) and i found that I love everything you don't like...