Reviews for Soccer Moms
Mengsk chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That's it? One chapter?

But I want more!

I honestly saw Drakken as the one to hold a grudge. This works better. Glad the cops got smart. For the sake of public safety they maybe should get smarter. LEAVE them in the foam.
Falling Knight chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ahaha it doesn't get much better than that! Great story, I was grinning the entire time! :D
armydude chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
The meta human restraing foam was brilliant. And the way to get it off would surely cool even the hottest tempers.

And the Day-Glo butt panels, Cindy must really hate her mom right about then!
keth1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I like this one.A perfect name for this story.

I hate to think what well happen in the future if Cindy and James and Kim would probably start WW3.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Charles you haven't had a review on this for a while so here goes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHa. And the two 'ladies' are so in charactor it is unbelievable. Even when using walkers they'll be fighting over something.

Oh yes the baton is passed to the next generation.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I don't think they are going to react well to their kids being best friends. Or they're husbands being friends for that matter...cause I don't think they now. LOL Loved it!
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This might be my favourite story on the site. Kim and Shego making their rivalry personal is comic gold. Ron and Drakken's long-suffering martyrdom to their wives, and picking up the tab for the feud are just fantastic.

James and Cindy are adorable, but the highlights for me are the fighting, the worrying and, stroke of genius, the compliance chips. Also, the implied menace in the line "Bonnie didn’t laugh. It would be remembered."

Perhaps the funniest line here, capable of making me smile in the middle of a bad day, is: “I’LL SHOW YOU WHAT KILLS THE ENDURANCE YOU LITTLE FLAT-CHESTED BOY!”

Sheer genius.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh God, there aren't words for how good this is. All perfectly extrapolated from their characters. James and Cindy are adorable. Kim and Shego are insane. Ron and Drew are martyrs. Wonderful.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
While I enjoyed reading about suburbanized Kim, domesticated Shego, and their two hapless husbands, Ron and Drew, the stars of this tale were their kids, Cindy and James.

I was surprised to see Bonnie had become a principal at the tender age of 25. However, I am more than willing to overlook that since "Soccer Moms" contained gems like "Uncle Dementor."

A very funny story, that fully exploited the loopiness of the KP universe.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
So. Damn. Cute.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Utterly hilarious and completely brilliant! Could totally see Kim and Shego pulling this stuff on a regular basis because they just can't let the past go. Though Ron and Drew are so screwed when Kim and Shego get de-Moodulatored;D
Meca Vegeta chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
cool
jiggermole chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
um, Chipping is not nice. Drew and Ron will more than likely meet a messy demise. Messy.
A Markov chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very cute.

Alex
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Oh boy... Ron and Drew are SO dead it's not even funny. Oh wait, it is. Heh!