Reviews for Shimmer of Elegance
foo-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i really loved your story!will you make a sequal?i want to see what would happen next!;D when you make a decission please email me at this adress - thanks-
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Well written!

Still, there were a few points that confused me, like the whole midevil-modern thing. Also, when Chris is searching for Erutis, he says he'll has no idea in Paris where Krayon's castle is. Then he bribes the gaurds with yen. Isn't yen Japanese currenncy? So where exactly are they? I don't mean to be rude, I'm just curious.

I really liked the scene on how Erutis and Krayon met. The fighting was cool, and the idea of Erutis being out to kill Krayon was just too amusing.

I sequal? That would be awesome! I'm not really fond of lemons though. Sweet moments are great, but lemons, not so much.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Sappy endings are good. And that was lovely.
Erowin chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Please make story number two! I LOVE your stories. And yes, if you put lemon/limes in it I would be happier! :D LEMONADE 25 cents!

dragondolphin1990 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I love long one-shots, and this one is no differant. Nice fanfic!
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
That was not a oneshot. That was something that wasted a good hour of homework time. THANK YOU. I was expecting it to be short, but it wasn't, and I'm happy! (Still needs to write an essay on Joan of Arc.) I love procrastinating, and you're helpful! your fics, I can't wait for another one, and now I'm going. Hehe...bye!
LJ evenstar713 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Holy Rased; this is by far the BEST modernized Demon Diary I've EVER seen! _~

And I love Krayon; and love the Krayon/Erutis pairing. So thank you very much!

I'd really like a sequel; maybe a lemon. You don't have to; but I'd like to see more Krayon/Erutis!
HolyMistress chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
chapter is so put so much effort in it...I WANT A SEQUEL DAMIT! YOU HEARD ME! I WANT A SEQUEL! *runs around the room demanding a sequel* SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I WANT A SEQUEL! *Mizu comes in and drags her away*

Mizu:Sorry about just got a bit obssesed.

*Blood bursts out of the room T4EC(that's me) was in*

Blood:A LITTLE! She is totally obssesed! She's going crazy! I just got away from her! Violet and Kaze has to chain her down for god's sake!

Mizu:*sweatdrop* You better make a sequel quick.I don't think the chains can hold her down much and T4EC has read all your Demon Diary fics and loves ya Fallen Seraphim Azarael!

P.S. Please don't think T4EC is a spoiled brat because she isn' just loves your fic so much and she doesn't always scream in a about , see ya!
maritza chapter 1 . 8/31/2005