Reviews for Kim and the Lionheart
giftofmagi chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
You’re right about being glacially slow. Five years and five chapters. And I won’t even count your unfinished stories. People finish college in four years.
The Wise Duck chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Very interesting start, very detailed and researched. Interesting to see just where it goes from here (but your going to make some of these peoples heads hurt from having to think too hard, but I say – got yer back dude).

The Wise Duck
Ramonet Blade chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
There is little more that I can say to this current story than this: enthralling, well written, and intoxicating. I applaud your approach and your broad and fine strokes of literature.

While still too early to say, my only concern is the weight of the subject; for Ronald, a advisor to the ruler he may be, is indeed also the lighter side of Kim's life, one who keeps her grounded and mirth filled. Humor is a necessary food. I only ask to keep this in mind when writing Ron.

Bravo! I urge you to write more as quickly as you can. I thirst for this type of tale!
Lord Arcturus chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
sup dude great update i thought that you stopped updating i was going to remove this stories from my favorites but i saw the new chapter and...well i didn't.

As for the new chapter i didnt really understand it till the end, it was good though update soon.
Lord Arcturus chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
i figured some1 would make a fic that included Helen and Richard sirois sooner or later.

update soon, this fic shows kick-ass potential.

and by the way a message to authors of all fics, a large amount of your readers dont have fanfiction acounts there for cant submit reviews so just becuase u dont have many reviews dose'nt mean u dont have fans eagerly awaiting fic updates...keep that in mind.
HorizonFilm chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Very nice opening. This is a great way to pay tribute to probably one of the best KP artists out there. Can't wait to see what happens next.