Reviews for Silver Shadows
camp1500 chapter 15 . 1/6
very good so far, too bad you never completed it.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Oh man... This is where you lost me. Nevertheless a well written story.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
An interesting premise. I look forward to finding out where you go with it.
Bronze chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
You have stated repeatedly that you will not abandon your stories yet it has been five years since this was last updated. As a rule I generally don't bother reviewing stories over four or more years. I feel if the author hasn't posted in that long they're not likely to. If you're doing Doctoral or Post Doctoral work, I can understand. Though I've attended neither college nor university I have heard it can take many years to get your Doctoral degree. Thus I'm not pushing you to drop everything and start wring fanfiction again. But please understand this story was good and I'd very much like it to be finished.
Bronze chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
I doubt that if you're reading this you're still in school. But should you now be going for an advanced degree, disregard those who say to write more and study less. They are unenlightened. Though it truly depends on what degree you're working on. Some degrees aren't worth the paper they're printed on. Though I hope by now they've removed the truly stupid ones from every college and university. I'm enjoying this as I'm a fan of Harry escaping Bumblemort's meddling. I name the old foul fool that as he has done absolutely nothing, especially in cannon, to help prepare Harry for his ultimate fight. Not to mention how many time, during Harry's schooling in the supposedly safest school in the world, he's almost been killed. Thus the supposed leader of the light is a dark lord masquerading as the leader of the light.
Bronze chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
Twill only get worse as you grow. For soon little School Will grow into Work and eat up more of your time. Then it will come home with Dating. Or has it already done so? Having never attended either college nor university I can not say from firsthand knowledge how much work it involves. However I'm told it quite a bit. Now, this story is really gripping. I find it hard to stop reading. You see I am a strange creature as I read multiples at a time. They may not seem strange but I can keep each separate in my head without confusion. And have done this for over forty years. So to find a story that keeps dragging me back demanding that I read it is quite a good story indeed.
Bronze chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
Wolf really should ask Bumblemort how he's going to pay for the loss of life his actions caused. It was his and his turkey club that not only caused the fire and loss of life, endangering two others as well and doing nothing to put out the fire their actions caused. Bumbleohsomore has a lot to explain away and I'm eagerly awaiting his excuses.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
Will you be the one to finally let Bumbleohsomore get what he so richly deserves? He's been sending order members to their deaths for decades now. So isn't it about time he faced a battle where he didn't have ALL the information beforehand and just had to do the best he could? It's truly gonna shock the old goat molesting sheep shagging imbecile if he ever discovers that Wolf and Harry Potter are one and the same. I've never understood why Harry stays in the magical world of England when all they ever do is shit on him? That and their backwards thinking makes it clear they're too stupid to do anything for themselves. How many innocents does the ministry have to throw in Azkaban before the rest of the magical world stand up and says " NO MORE! " and steps into make all the necessary changes? Their moronic minions have a very powerful truth serum yet they never seem to use it when they should. The head of the DMLE at the very least should be demanding it for trials such as Harry's. And yet they never do. As my dead brother was fond of saying " Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one. " just fit the whole damn country perfectly. So Harry getting out and staying out is the ONLY SANE thing for him to do. After all, Bumblemort started this war when he failed to stop Tommy boy while he was still in school. Tommy murdered a girl to make his first Horcrux while in sixth or seventh year. Got away with framing Hagrid for it too. So your saying that the headbastard who knows everything going on in his school DIDN'T know? No, he knew but hoped to redeem Tommy boy. Until they almost lost the first war Bumblemort refused to allow any order members to kill Death Eaters. They could only stun and bind them. DEs on the other hand had no problem with killing order members. Is it any wonder they were loosing the war? Think on all this before asking yourself why Harry should return to fight because of a Phonecy( phony prophecy)? I find it mighty strange that Bumblemort interviewed Trelly for a teaching position in a place known for having every kind of low life passing through or staying there when he had a perfectly safe and totally secure office in the school to use. Does anyone see anything wrong with that but me?
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 15 . 4/1/2017
Always stops when it starts getting good. Hope that you decide to pick it back up some day.
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Unless some really impressive magic is at play then the Truthsayer did not do what he should for ferreting out the Agent they just interrogated.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Great, Voldemort has an Agent inside with Wolf. I wonder how long till the ruse is up or Harry figures it out and stops it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
How will Harry get word to Lord of Silver and those of his race that still exist?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
I hope that somehow Wolf learns of what he owns and is being kept from him and retaliates against the Order by taking it all back.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I still do not see how the Order, some of them being Aurors, think they can dictate policy and law in another country and onto someone that is not under their jurisdiction by any stretch of the imagination. If these is happening in Britain you have never said so I am working off the fact the club is in France as Fleur stated.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Harry and group are in France, so by what power and right does Albus and his Order invade another country and start fights, burning other's property, attempting kidnapping, and everything else? Where were the French Aurors during all of this?