Reviews for Silver Shadows
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Unless some really impressive magic is at play then the Truthsayer did not do what he should for ferreting out the Agent they just interrogated.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Great, Voldemort has an Agent inside with Wolf. I wonder how long till the ruse is up or Harry figures it out and stops it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
How will Harry get word to Lord of Silver and those of his race that still exist?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
I hope that somehow Wolf learns of what he owns and is being kept from him and retaliates against the Order by taking it all back.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I still do not see how the Order, some of them being Aurors, think they can dictate policy and law in another country and onto someone that is not under their jurisdiction by any stretch of the imagination. If these is happening in Britain you have never said so I am working off the fact the club is in France as Fleur stated.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Harry and group are in France, so by what power and right does Albus and his Order invade another country and start fights, burning other's property, attempting kidnapping, and everything else? Where were the French Aurors during all of this?
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
The British Ministry has no sway or say in France...so why does Ron think he can do whatever he wants there?
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
What of all of Harry's legacy through the Potters and the Blacks...did it all get taken?
phoenix-rob chapter 15 . 5/8/2015
I keep coming back and reading this story. I really do hope you can continue it as it is a great storyline. Always love a strong independent Harry.
POTC misty potter temple chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
Update please I really like this and would love to read about a fight with Dumbledore liek wolf and rons it was brilliant update please
shadow walker 999 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
1 word for it, AWESOME.
FMAlover32 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
U havent updated in years...where the hell are u?! U better not have abandoned this fic! Dont leave me hanging! :(
Adena Nevar chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
Please please PLEASE post again soon, I LOVE your story!
KingLoitl chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D luvin this!
Gracealma chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Oh, boy, another betrayal coming up. Poor Wolf. Great chapter. I wonder if Hei can be turned from Voldemort? I wonder if Wolf can see her dark mark if she is marked that is?