Reviews for Silver Shadows
good story!
FrostyAKF chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
interesting fic, I'm enjoying reading it. Can't wait for more. Frosty
Barranca chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
Heh, don't tell me it's Bellatrix.
taxzombie chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
Yup, proof positive that Tom and Dumblebum are both about as sharp a river rock. When the sign says 'Warning High Voltage', one should not lick thier finger and then stick it on the lead, one will not care for the results.

The introduction of the Lord of Silver was interesting. I'd spaced the fact that Harry and his family weren't the only elves, duh! Makes sense that someone was in charge out there somewhere.

Looks like things should be starting to heat up. I suspect that Bella has started a one way journey, or at least I hope so. Her tangling with Wolf should be most interesting.

A good read.
taxzombie chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
To me it looks like Fumblebum and his chickens got off pretty lightly. Hell, they killed one of Harry's people and most got to leave under their own power and everyone was still alive. Harry was the model of restraint.

There's plenty of payback still due for that bunch, including McGonagall.

I suspect where this is going, thing is if Tom was more then a halfwit he'd leave Wolf alone, especially if finds out that Wolf is Harry. There's no reason for Harry/Wolf to bother with Great Britian, all they've ever done is crap in his hat. Hell, he's not even a human anymore so he's 'beneath them' as far as they're concerned. Having a non-human save there butts would be a real crimp on their style. Rather ironic what?

Interesting story all round.
XinnLajgin chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
Thank you for finally updating.
Otspock chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
Very interesting fic so far! Keep up the great work!
rellenh chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
Very nice!
SwiftShadow chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
Nice chapter. I will be looking forward to the next one. Good luck on all your essays... We just get a whole lot of bio homework due every so often at our school, along with a couple of essays. I hope that you can update again soon!

-SwiftShadow
Beth5572 chapter 14 . 10/29/2007

Terri
Olaf74 chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
smirks.. love it
jabarber69 chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
Welcome back and hey I understand about the long wait, its sorta like exercising you skip a day or two and before you know its been couple of months since you last worked out! same with writing you put it off and before you know it, its been a year! I sure hope you can keep updating on a regular bases cause to be honest I really enjoyed this last year and was following it and enjoying it tremedously!
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »