Reviews for The Dare
Child of the True King chapter 23 . 12/8/2011
Wow, cool story :)

There were quite a few things I was pleased to see in this story, things I agree with in terms of Faith.

Im curious though, you didnt really mention either of them praying for Rebecca to get better, it was as though they'd excepted it like they though God wanted her to have the cancer.

I dont think God wants anyone to have sickness.

On a lighter note, if only all guys were as nice as Aaaron, right? x)
ROTCGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Nice teaser chapter. Sorry I'm here late but usually I don't read in this area of Fan fiction. This makes me want to read more. Thanks,

ROTCGirl
bookwurm23 chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
Oh my gosh, this was such a beautiful story. Great job. You could probably publish this if you wanted, you know. It's very well written, and I loved it! Magnificent job. I love Rebecca and Aaron.

God bless you and yours!

bookwurm23
passion143j.c chapter 23 . 11/2/2008
This is the sweetest story that I have ever read! I give you a million props for it! God has gifted you with this beautiful piece of writing! God Bless!

Erica
Koigokoro-Love chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Wow... first biblical fanfiction and it brings me to tears... but God oftin does that to us hey?

Anyway, I think that you are a brilliant auther and you really should submit this into a story competion or something because I really love your work!

My only big question is... is Teri a girl or a boy? I mean, when the gossip started i got the impression Teri was a girl, but at the begining and end parts I destinctly remember 'he' coming up a little to much for Teri to be female... or are there two different Teri's? Or do I just have reading issuse... that's probobly it.

Anyway, I really like your story. Still don't know if crying was a good start or not to my 'biblical fanfiction rampage' but I do know that reading your work was a brilliant first place to start!

As always,

Koigokoro-Love
GitaMerah chapter 23 . 9/30/2006
Aww.. what a beautiful ending!
BelieverBrother in Christ chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
God bless. Truly, this is a beautiful story and reveals the simple(and profound) beauty of God's love and the love He shows us through others.

Also, did you get this idea from A Walk to Remember?
Trenton chapter 23 . 2/3/2006
I love it. A great ending.
Jess chapter 23 . 1/28/2006
Beautiful ending. I'm so glad you finished it. Thanks for an endearing and uplifting story.
RockinRai chapter 23 . 1/19/2006
Oddly enough, I think this has already been a movie, nope, make that two movies, a few books, and the subject of a few frat jokes. But if you like singing the same old songs, hell, go for it.
triniroo chapter 23 . 1/18/2006
Super cute and romantic. Perfect for something light and fluffy.
Mystik Genie chapter 23 . 1/15/2006
aw, it is so cute. i love it soo much, and its so true too.
believe-in-yourself4ever chapter 23 . 1/15/2006
wow

QUOTE:

In the same way, he knew he had to savor and relish the time he had with Rebecca on earth, and no matter how short that time was, he knew he had an eternity with her in heaven.

End Quote

An eternity with her in heaven. That was the perfect ending, and so true. My gosh, I just love reading your stories, they are so...you know. lol, but I really do enjoy them.

Thanks for all the wonderful stories that make me smile, laugh, and get all teary-eyed. You're the best!
believe-in-yourself4ever chapter 22 . 1/15/2006
*wipes her eyes* that was...really really nice. i don't know where to begin. That was like, my favorite story by you. Although I quiet enjoyed the "Butterfly" series, and Autumn's Beginning, this one is still way up there. Aaron is so nice, and man if he was real, I would so like him. Whoever said you can't like fictionaly characters. I like Aaron, he is so nice!

Sarah, this story, was amazing. I enjoyed every line, paragraph, I even enjoyed the punctuation marks! Whoever says you can't write, has something seriously wrong with them, because your storied (all of your stories) are wonderful, and just awesome. I love 'em all!

Best Wishes My Dear Friend!

Oh...

and don't EVER give up on this dream of yours.

You will go so far.
believe-in-yourself4ever chapter 21 . 1/15/2006
Aw! That was...so...beautiful! I love it! Every chapter like makes me love it even more. Man, *tear* it's wo wonderful. I agree with Anne, that dare would definitely go down in history, it so...amazing! You rocks my socks Sarah!