Reviews for Conversations
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was so sad! Anyway, I love it! Are you going to continue? I see that it's not in COMPLETE so are you going to do more? I would love to see more. But, I love it either way.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Very good but so sad. So much pain that Myrle, Draco and Severus have suffered. Nice to see Myrtle and Severus in nurturing roles.
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Beautifully written! I so loved how you portrayed Myrtle!
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hey ! I really like it ! I think it so sad and the relationship between Draco and Myrtle is so sweet :). I'm french and I wonder if you're okay to let me translate it into french. Naturally I'll tell you when I'll post it, I'll write that I'm not the original author and I'll translate into english all the reviews I'll have (and if you want, I'll translate your answers too for the readers). Please tell me soon if you're okay, and don't hesitate to tell me another condition if you would like. I will be very happy if you accept it :)
kimi-ebi
True Blackout chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh . . . my poor child! D

I really like this story, because it's well-written and sad. I was looking for something like this, but rarely am I able to, for all of these sorts of fics are usually graphic or poorly written.

This, however, was emotional and heartwrenching, and I loved seeing your take on Draco-Myrtle interaction, the portrayal of Snape, and of Myrtle's life before the basilisk attack.

Good job. )

~True Blackout
rambunctious child chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
this was very well done. i really enjoyed it. poor draco :(
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Depressing, but I liked seeing Moaning Myrtle in this role.
ShippingISilent chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I really loved this.

I wish you could make this a two shot with Lucius and the hospital wing...
I'll be back in June chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Good but there is a spelling error, it's "rise" not "rize"
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Oh, this is *dark*. It also packs a very powerful emotional punch and I like it a lot. I like the way you left some things a little to the imagination - personally I think that in this case, what *isn't* said is almost more powerful than what *is*.

Quibble:

"rize" - should be an 's' not a 'z'
lovelyunlucky chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
aww

poor draco

this was a very good fic

write more!
meskup chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This was an amazing story. I loved the Draco/Myrtle dynamics and since I'm all for the Severus Killed Dumbledore On His Orders theory I loved that aspect as well.

Keep up the good work. :P

(Oh, and SS/DM dynamics LOVE, moreorlesscomforting!Severus is my favorite).