Reviews for All Through the Night
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awww! All of my favorite pairings all in one place! It kind of reminded me a little bit of "The Scarlet Pimpernel." This was interesting. :) Thanks for the read!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
brace your self i am going to go crazy lol.I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!I could do more but my hands are getting a little tired lol.
Wolfy101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aw! I loved it! It was very good!
Karo chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I love it! This was all so nice, especially Remy forgiving Rogue. Will there be a second chapter?
Tammy chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I really liked this story, especially the Rogue/Gambit parts. They were so sweet.
Maidenhair chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hello, I'm the sad little winged-person who has never seen X-men. *weeps*. It's just that, well, I have wings, so I AM A MUTANT. Therefore, I should see the movie, and i haven't! *weeps*.

Nice fic. Ta-ta. Have a cupa tea.

~Maidenhair the Draver
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I've got tears in my eyes from being utterly sad and being outrageously happy. This whole story is just utterly brilliant, beautiful, bonny, and just immensely awesome in every way! I love it how the X-Men watch out and care for each other and the relationships they develope with one another. Kurt and Remy were thoroughly amazing! I wish I could write as well as you can! This is on my list of all-time best fics EVER!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Oh my gosh, that was one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. Amazing! My stomach was in knots, literally, through the whole thing... I usually don't read really long stories, I thought I would just look at it, because I like to review people that give me reviews... but your great characterization, powerful emotions, and beautiful dialogue kept me till the end! This is a truly awesome work... vraiment bien. Wow! And you know French... that's awesome! I'm learning it... I'm in love with some french musicals, so I love the language... which brings me to ask, have you read/seen/heard Les Miserables? If not, I think you would love it... it's during the French Revolution, but not the main one... a smaller student revolution, and it is just an amazing, amazing musical and story... I love it so much. Wow, you have such an amazing talent! This is an incredible story, I love it... I need to clear a space on my favorite story list for it, but for now I'm definitely putting you on my fav authors list... this is awesome! And thank you so much for your wonderful review of my Mercutio fic! You are so nice, and it really means a lot to me to get a thoughtful review like that... thanks so much! :-D Hope to hear from you!
Kiara-san chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This was really nice. Some things were a little rushed like how quickly the characters fell for each other, but I really enjoyed it. The dialogue was very sweet, and it was an entertaining story all around. I had fun reading it.

Also, I'm not sure if you already know about this, but you might get more feedback if you allow anonymous reviews. The default on the site is to only accept signed reviews. To change this, you would need to log in and go to the reviews section. From there click on anonymous and then press enable. The page should say it was successful. Hope this helps.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was beautiful, wonderful and so many words I can’t think of right now. This fic is going to my favorites list. Good job! Now to check out your other fics _