Reviews for A Curtain of Violet
Turk 4 Life chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I re-read this story a second time around- it's still as beautiful and utterly heart breaking as the first time I read it :')
FullOfSugar chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Gha, that was great :)

I like Cloud and Leon's relationship, it was funny and it reminds me of things that happened around me when I was a kid. There was that boy that I kept teasing but he would begin to cry so easily for no real reason (really, I wasn't that mean) and then I would try to comfort him and all. I feel kinda like Cloud in this fic xd, and I don't even pretend to make my bed you know? Since I'm going to undo it next night, what is the point? XD

Anyway, I'm on the sequel right now.

Yet another good work from you
your-almighty-badass chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hello there, the person you can only imagine in your wildest nightmare, namely me, is here to say that your story seems to suck ass. You're just another wannabe-writer, so please quit it before someone else has to see an eyedoctor.
rintisku chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
hi its rintisku why does it have to end will there be a next story to this does it really end that way so sudden and sad does cloud really get to keep his promise does he get back at seipher or what i really need to know this. i loved it so much is there any way you would consider making a part 2.
rintisku chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
well seifer is a KH2 character so i think it is cool that you are using him.
Turk 4 Life chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
I am one of the epeople who hate this Yaoi stuff but I thought I could make an exception! This is so good I cried!
Asilem Dlanod chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
this is cool, ya!

one, uber-major hugomongous glaring error: College no bells. Hell, you can skip class as much as you want and the teachers don't care. In fact, you'll only get caught if the prof take roll, and if it's a big class (i.e., a GE class, which is what most college freshman (so says the college freshman) fill their schedule with) they usually don't bother to take roll 'cause it'd take a half hour. Well, the last may not be true always, but I'm pretty sure anywhere in the world, college doesn't have bells

...sorry... it was just... nagging me...
TrinityBlood chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I like it
Artistic.Tsuna chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Yaay! Its completed! Finally I read a fic thats completely. .completed! That was so good! Poor Leon though. . .he was raped by Seifer. . .hm Its just not right. Cloud should be the one doing the raping(though in a loving, caring, I love you sorta way. . .and Leon wouldnt mind) Man. . .I'm demented. . .
Dark Ark chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
What the-? that's all? Aw men... where's the fun in that? please make a SEQUEL!
chicagoxpillowz chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
That was an unexpected way to end teh' story. And yes. I think you should write a sequel because if you don't I will be forced to chunk Riku chibis at j00.

This story was awesome though. I loved it.
animegirl999 chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
I love it. You are an awesome writer. Please write or LeonxCloud.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
'_', thats... sad
Elentaria chapter 10 . 3/31/2006
Oops. I read the sequel first. O.O; Oh well. I get the picture :]This one was just as great
Psycho Rooster chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
O_o

That can't be the end...

It's like.. unresolved... D: