Reviews for The Savior and the Scourge
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 4/17/2018
LMAO, Brilliant crossover!
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 8/6/2017
Haha! Brilliant story! :D I really like how even though it's a minor point that Spike and Angel get along so well.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Narcissa just died, man! Wait a while before moving on, will ya'!?
pupstarstar chapter 20 . 4/6/2017
AWSOME!
KitsunePriest chapter 20 . 3/17/2017
Really big spelling error in this chapter, you have Grindelia which is I am sorry to say, completely wrong. The correct name is Grindelwald. There are a few other spelling errors in this chapter but over all it was a very good ending to a very good read. Thank you very much for all the work you put into this rather well written cross-over. KP
KitsunePriest chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
You have a couple of spelling errors in this chapter: wile instead of while, gloved ad instead of gloves and, Harry New Year instead of Happy New Year. There are also a few missing punctuation points. Just thought you'd like to know. Great story by the way! Thanks for the read.
skyeza chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
Aww what happens next? lol Never would of though of an Buffy/Potter fic but I truly did enjoy it and I really loved the close Dray and Hari become also Spike and Harry were super cute together.
Darth Granger chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
I actually read this at 3:33am. I don't like that time.
Darth Granger chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
...mentally picturing Lilith from Supernatural now.
Mickey chapter 20 . 4/29/2016
I loved it
yamiduke13 chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
This story is fantastic and I enjoyed it highly. You did a great job with all the characters. I wonder if there are Snape/Giles stories out there. The little taste you have given me here makes me want to look for more.
puffin chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I love this story and read it many times. But there was one thing that was always a lost on me. What is the 'White Hat' all about? If it has something to do with the tv show Buffy then it has been some years since I've seen it and don't remember much about it. Please let me know that is all about. On to read the rest of this great story.
puffin