Reviews for The Savior and the Scourge
Kisaki Sakura chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
A rather humorous story. The pace had been - for my taste - clearly to fast and with it came a suddeness and confusion to your writing. In addition I had the impression that Harry, as well as other characters were a little on the OoC side.

Nonetheless a unique story with great opportionity to laugh.
ZianaSue chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
I liked this story. A unique crossbreed of Buffy the vampire slayer and Harry potter. Well done..

I APPROVE!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
Awesome.
lenanR chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
I had fun reading it
ShadowThief126 chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
Love it. The original characters are great and so is the plot.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
That last bit was hilarious. I want the twins!
johnny.vick chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
omg omg it was good loved it
YaoiLover1998 chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
I'm definitely liking your stories. I must be, since I've read three in one day! I admit, I've read this one before, but I never understood it. I understand now and gladly have fallen in love with it! I hope that your other stories are completed soon 3 hehehehe but I must say, the *yummy* scenes need to be ...further detailed XD playing "P
But some more details would increase the yummy factor haha. You don't have ta I'm just pulling your string. More updates to other stories and more stories please 3 3 3
Kittens Kat chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
WICKEDLY AWESOME! THANK YOU!
KLS-Blueskies chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Holy Shit did he pissed himself? hahhahahahahaa LOL. I can't believe you had the dark lord piss himself.
charm13insomnia chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
fun great fic
Thumper56 chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Great job! Thank you!
blukat chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
While searching for another story I came across your story and had to read it again. Thanks for the read, it was awesome.
shadowrobin22 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
I loved this story! Is there any chance of a sequel?
The Stone Mountain chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »