Reviews for Lost in Translation
Eraman chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great i love it! It was funny i could see the dispair in Gordon's face when John talked Japanese.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
hèhè john rocks! _ love it!
quiller chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Trapped by a stroppy computer - yes, we all know that feeling well. But John managed to torn the tables on the Terrible Two - good for him! All in all an enjoyable read.
Christine Shultz chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aquaboy and Speedster face doom from above! Heh! And boy, did they deserve it. Cool prank, and cooler revenge. John's idea about learning every language in the world is certainly a vast undertaking (sounds like something I'd attempt...) but entirely like him. It's nice to see you try your hand at TV-verse. Your Movie-line story is also wonderful, of course, and it's always fun to see someone re-interpret a character. Tres bien! Magnifico! Bonum est!
Agent Five chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
wundervolle Geschichte ...

すばらしい物語

чудесный рассказ

histoire merveilleuse ...
Opal Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I love this story. I laughed out loud when John started speaking Japanese to Gordon and Alan. I can just picture their faces. Actually I think Gordon's original idea was great and practical. I believe John will retain more about the languages he learned after having to use them to figure out what 5 was telling him. I think Scott and Virgil should have been more supportive of John, but then they just don't understand how it can be up on 5 when you're a clever inquisitive person and don't have access to many things to distract you.

What is it about this time of year that makes real life crazy?
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is a wonderful story! I love it. I can just picture the faces of Gordon and Alan when John was speaking to them in Japanese and Spanish. Again, great job!