Reviews for Spur of the Moment
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
AWESOME! KEEP ON WRITING OUATIM FICS! PLZZ WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Ah, I remeber reading this one a long, long, long time ago. Why I didn't review is beyond me. Anyway, yes, you had him tied to the bed. Now, I'm almost inspired to go on with a bit more detail if you get my drift.

Oh well,

ta,

Dizzy
Russe chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This was very funny! I love it! lol
Pheebee chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That sounds like something Sands would get annoyed with, and El is so cool about it. It was kind of short but it doesn't matter. I'm only slightly alarmed at a certain f word that keeps popping up, but then they did that in the movie too so I can't complain.
kaput chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
For some reason, although it had no air of fluffiness, this little vignette produced an "aw" from me. Maybe it's just 'cause these two are so amusing. Silly Sands, cheeky El. I love them both. And you write them both well. Great work. Keep it up!
Kerttu chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh, vow! Good AND accurate AND funny! A treat!
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
*laughs* really liked this one! Very nice! Poor Sheldon...*gives her muse a pitying look*
kali maa chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh my goodness. I'm still laughing at this story. I've been reading everything you've written (I'm a bit of a fan, if you can't tell) and this piece actually had me snorting with laughter. You hear that? SNORTING. Chop El up and "..feed you to the fucking chiclet kid for breakfast. 'My this is damn good pork,' he'll say."

I think I died a little when I read that. (in a good way) This isn't odd, so much as funnier than hell.

Way to go.
nothingtoseehere87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Step. Clink. ::snickers:: I love it.

Shoe metal! XD
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
*giggling insanely* More! Please?
vickevire chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I like your style D Nothing is odd as long as it's something true about it. LOL I'm a little vague, but that's the best I get from my expression-ability atm ;)

The line “Are you not so already?” feels very "El-ish".

~vick

BTW thanks for your review at DeppImpact! And yes, that's is all I have written. :/ Dunno if I'll come up with more.
just jacs chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
that was really good well done!