Reviews for It Hurts To Fall Hard
StarElsie chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Update! I hope Midori isn't dead
QuickStar chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
wah I been waiting for so long

since I saw this update

and I have to ask... do you have you muse back?

I look forward to your revise

-Ja Ne-

digi-gal-rox chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
i really like this story. i hope u continue it soon!
GATX-105B chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Hope you rewrite soon! I really enjoyed the story up to this point.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
update soon
Cardcaptor Natesha chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
awsomee story:).
MagikDragon chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
please update asap

This story is great
CCS89 chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
I liked the story, but I will say I wasn't too happy about the fact that Sakura was raped. That sort of sets the mood off to a bad start. I had thought that in the beginning, Sakura had Mindori b/c as a result of her first love. Then later her first love had died etc...but rape...that's a another genre. And another thing-Sakura and Li do like each other, but their attraction seems to be more of friendship rather than amourous or ture love at times. Basically you're missing the lust they have for each other and that passion that overtakes the characters of other fanfic stories. But despite all this, your skills as a writer aren't bad. I truely think that you could write a story that will definitely intergrate all the key elements that could make a great story.
Sessho's Wife chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
NO! I like this version! but i guess it would most likely be better. I'll let it go but i loved it.
Immortalblood chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Yea. Totally understand how hard it is to get back out there. Iv yet to update my stories and its been almost a year. Ah right? Lol. But I'll miss this but It'll be awesome to read it when you done whatever it is you're doing. Keep it up.
Lyphta chapter 11 . 5/18/2007
ah i understand. it gets tough to get back into the groove of things. but i must say, that it wasnt terribly written. it was done quite well. and i hope to see you're revised version of this someday. im sure it will still be just as great. :D
angel chick1589 chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
plz plz plz plz plz update soon
Cottinspriggy chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
*takes some cookies*

I forgive you!

I am SO glad you put up the next chapter though, i was Just about to explode!
angelsflame265 chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
I am so happy you updated! This has made my day. Thank you!
twilight-star1 chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
ur story is so good! i love it. keepup teh good work!