Reviews for Green
Secret chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I LOVE it.

The turte thing that made me crack up.

I like how you only made him mushy for only a few moments. Then he was back to being all hard-like.

No, "BABY I LOVE YOU! LET'S MAKE BABIES, YES?"

No confession what so ever.

It seemed so... real.

Like if the characters were real, that's how it would be.

And yeah.

Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This was very good, it would make for a nice story. And, as I'm sure people have all ready stated, I noticed the Mort reference. LOL
Kerttu chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
A PET turtle? *mind boggles at the image* I love it! I love your Sands as well. And I love Colt. I do.
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
The wonderful thing I've discovered over Sands, luv, is that time does work wonders on him. *Glances at her muse* give him time and he'll come around. ;)

Beautiful short peice. It was strange, but while I was reading it, I was listening to Matchbox Twenty's 3am, which really fit your story. :)
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This is just the beginning, right? You're going to explain how this gal tracked Sands down, who they're being chased by and why-right?

Meanwhile, UST is a *good* thing.

Mort? Peachy.
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
It did get a little sappy... but that was the beauty of it. Sappy - and then "hard" - and definitely leaves me wanting to see more (HINT!) ;)
kali maa chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is a short that you should definitely consider making a full story. Colt is different from alot of OCs as far as she's not just a cute, harmless stranger who just stumbles on Sands. She has a quiet danger vibe around her and yet she can still mention suffering from p.m.s. That kicks major ass. As for your ending..wel.

Sands is a complete sociopathic bastard. Yet isn't that why we all love him?

If you embark on a story, the only advice I can give you is to do research on the material. Ballistics, spanish (NOT the Castillian spanish they teach in so many damn schools) etc. Whatever you deem necessary and relevant to this story. It will add a realistic demension to your writing. That may seem like an obvious statement,but very few authors do it. The best stories I've ever read all had the same qualities. Good dialogue (so far the banter is intriguing and well done)

and an attention to detail (not just research but also five senses stuff).

Phew. That is the longest review I've ever left. Like I said, this is friendly advice. I'm not even an author (considering it). I just read...ALOT.

With that, happy writing and may the muses give you many noogies. P.S. If you wanted to throw some smut in..I wouldn't be opposed.*big chesire grin*