Reviews for A Complicated Betrothal
herart chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Ah, bollocks! I should have read the reviews first to know that this story is incomplete. Anyway, it was interesting to read.
Engrprince chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Good story, but didn't like the ending. Ron's is a git ans should not be involved with the Potters. What about Neville and Luna?
dadby chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ITS WONDERFUL! H/HR FOREVER!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
lol interesting. i wonder if anyoen ever wrote were he's betrothed to hermione
GiulietteRose chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
SORRY! i corrected you earlier! i didn't know that you figured it out!

i am loving the story!

~G~
GiulietteRose chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
not such a big plot problemo but her name is not Virginia it is Ginevra. all in all a good chapter tho.

~G~
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
I laughed so hard through chapter 2. Hermione accepts Harry's marriage proposal like he's asking her if she likes tea.
no longer in use 05 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Oi, doofus, get your dates right. If Harry's 17, the date can't possibly be 2002. It'd be 1997-8, and Hermione would be 18. DUH.
hemotem chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Thank you for a good fic it was a bit jumpy but other than that it was a good fic thank you again.

Hemotem
riegert8 chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
I think this is a good story. I thought one think was missing. Not once did Ron apologies to Harry & Hermione for the pain that he put them though, the only thing I could think is he don't believe he need to apologies. I was very shock at the end that Ron acted as to Harry & Hermione as nothing happen. Well that fanfiction some people could get with stuff.
Lord Nott chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
""And you're absolutely sure that this is legal" why wouldn't it be leagal? 2 grown people are allowed to get married, why did ron ask this ?
Lord Nott chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Wouldn't that law mean that the weasleys have to be married also? so why arn't they?
annependragon chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
Great tale. Highly enjoyed it. Very well told look forward to reading more of you stories in the future.
gladz27 chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
it has a good plot...but i got confused about who was talking because you put the reactions of the persons the character was talking to right after their speech so it was really confusing but i kind of got the hang of it after realizing what was happening.
amorreal chapter 12 . 7/7/2006