Reviews for Jason's Pond: Season 2
EmotionalSpazz chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
o.O Why are you making Robin, Cyborg and Starfire look so bad?

...

YOU'RE SO HURTFUL

(Jason'd)
blaze-firestorm chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
dude... i most likely sponsored a flashback.

i am teh uber-shizzle, yo.
Tolling chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Oh god...I think me and Katie are in the same boat...I gots a I be in this?Please?I think that the anamatronic santa and stephiroth are hiding under my bed,waiting to take me to the land of fluffy bunnies!(shuders)Hey,why are you looking at me like that?IM DEAD SERIOUSE!I also hate monkeys and iPods.I have a mp3 player and I love it to bits!Its name is Mikey!He likes my ff music that I put on him!He hates real emotion though...Its the ffX-2 song that 'yuna' sings at the beging.I like that song Mikey!DARN IT I WILL DEFY THEE MIKEY!

-Tolea

PS:If anyone calles me toilet I kill them with my evil backpack!It's purple and has lots of pockets!
Terra Logan chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
WTF.

"My First Pretty Pink MC Radio, Yo"... FUNNIEST SHIT EVER.

More!
ShadeyMike chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
lol o.k. first of all, were the hell do you get your material man its platnium! second, thatnks for having me sposor the flashback really cool lol update soon!
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
screw mcdonalds. the only reason u get their * is for the toy. losers.
blaze-firestorm chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
WE NEED TO INVOLVE DR. PEPPER AASAP!

or bawls. damn, that stuff is caffeinated.
Tolling chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Weird...and strange...and cool music...Jason's all I can make ...emo Rob&Cy...?.?

Oh,and "Helena" rocks!

-Tolea
ShadeyMike chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
man am i happy to see the sequel so soon and Im not late in the story either lol well I love the sequel so far and ZI hope you update really soon
Terra Logan chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Omigod...

I believe this will be better then the first! Yay! Update!