Reviews for Rocking the Boat
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my gosh, I freakin loved that scene in the boys of summer and the fact that you revisited it is so awesome for me! xD

This was of course, freakin hilarious and I enjoyed the hell outta reading it ;D

Thanks for sharing and happy new year!
Spiritshipper345 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
wow, your fic was both sexy and amusing! I couldn't stop giggling. I love stories about jeershipping! Good job! :)
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
though not part of ur Kai-baby and Yami-kins AU it does accompany it well I think
Become One With Russia chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LOL! that's hillarious!
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
*Faves*
IsabelCortez chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
HEHE! I love it! Another great Fic from the amazing bnomiko! This far from sucked.

I love the way you play with Valon and the Aussie slang. It's awesome.

Anyway! Love to my favorite Prideshipping writer! _
Angst Princess chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Lol. This is hilarious! 10/10!
Neku.GrandChase chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Nice fic. Been lookin' for a good ValonxJou fic -considers making one himself- I think my knees are buckling from the rabid images my mind concocted from your story. _ Nice use of words and situation, ah, god...

-rushes off to the bathroom-
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
wait... this is by you? i must have seen this fic ten thousand times, and yet i never realized that you were the one writing it. jeez. you could have told me or something.

you should have made it valon yami. i mean, i love prideshipping, but i'm a rabid daringshipping fan. seriously. yami and valon are good together. compatible and all that.

anyway, very well written, although i still think you write off valon as kind of dumb. but i guess you don't as much in this one as some others. no offense.
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
OMFG! That was utterly hilarious. I loved it to death. Keep writing - whether it be on this fic or in others, just keep it up. I love your style so much. And you're right. Jou and Valon look better than Valon and Yami. :P
yamirachan chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
..:..::*madgiggles*::..:..

Hee hee. This was funny; I liked the way Valon and Jou got together! (even though I hav NO idea how Valon looks like; sorry, the Philippines hasn't broadcasted some parts of Battle City juz yet) Can you make me one that's juz Prideshipping? PLEASE? It's my birthday on the 25th! *pouts*
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Ahh! That was so good! But I couldn't find the other fic with the tattoos! Waah! But this one was great...great mental images...haha...
Rekall chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Yum, naked Yami is always a good image (lucky Seto). Of course he would never lose a bet and I thought it was cool that Mai went along with him for that reason, lol.

I like the VaronxJou pairing, though I like VaronxJouxMai better. Add in Amelda and you'd have a nice orgy too!

...yum, the word orgy made me think of an orgy between Seto, Seth, Atemu and Yami. Yami can be uke to them all.
Desidera chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hah! I LOVED Mai's last comment! "Betting against the King of Games? Ha! No way." *lol* Great! The whole idea with the bets was so cool! I'll have that little story continue with massages and all in my head the whole time through lunch now...