Reviews for Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment & Tweak
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Aw, that ending was so cute. I loved how you showed Severus's emotional state.
Great writing!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That ending just...there's a little smile on my face now :)
The Seaberry chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was positively incredible. I was trying just as hard as Severus was not to cry. This is one of my favourite fanfictions. I quite like your writing style; I think it works beautifully with Snape's character and this moment, and I loved the actual story you conveyed. This is one of the few fics that I have read that is actually canon (or very close to canon anyway), and for that I thank you for making it so very real.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You are...brilliant. In a word. Excellent, excellent writing, and quite good characterization, with a neat and beautiful twist at the end. Favorites, for sure. (Though I've a feeling I might end up favoriting everything of yours...)
link55-06 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's beautiful. I love it! Thanks for qwriting this fic.
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
HA! HA! HA! XD
Multi-Facets chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Y'know... I think it really is in character for ol' Dumbledore would do just that.

This is so touching and somehow very right, very respectful to both of them. It's beautifully phrased, and miracle of miracles, it actually has correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. You can only find about ten out of every hundred 'fics on the 'net with such.

The story makes me want to cry. So maybe I will, because Severus won't again after this.
no one you need to know chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
nicely done... still got to question though, has Dumbledore really consumed so much lemon drops that his body produces them now? o_O How insane is that? x_X
Eriks leadinglady chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh... that was adorable. The last line "It's a lemon drop." Made the entire thing. heehee. Ingenious!
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I was looking at this again and realized I hadn't reviewed it. It's a particularly nice piece - the acknowledgement that Snape is actually a very emotional person, though he tries to supress his emotions, and the fact that he doesn't get sentimental about Albus but calls him a daft old coot, and bird-Albus's cheerful affection.
darth luna chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was a perfectly constructed one-shot. Not a line wasted- every detail giving us either an insight into Snape's character, or setting up your wonderful twist. Often, managing to do both. Snape's griping at the bird was especially good that way- his idle threats completely at odds with his nurturing actions was so perfectly Snapean, and all the while I'm reading and guessing-wrongly-about who the bird is. And I wanted to cry and smile both at the lemon drop.
heartnut chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
*vbg* Lovely. I'm impressed. This was a GREAT little vignette after HBP. Awesome job.
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Very beautifully written and the ending was very good as well.
DuckieDannie chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw! Poor Sevvie! *Raises "Snape is Good!" banner* That was lovely, and very well written *thumbs up*

xx

MP
Nightblue chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is a very cute story. _ I suspected that Dumbledore may have been reborn as a phoenix, with the flames over his grave.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »