Reviews for BLINDSIDED
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 2/28
Awwww :) it was so sweet. Would love another chapter :)
ngairetaylor chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Yep... It is a lot like that. I've unfortunately been where Alan is a few times and it is never pleasant.
I'd be talking to someone and they would 'disappear' and new people would appear like magic.
What is annoying is when no one listens to what you are trying to tell them... Then later (usually a few days) you get told that you were speaking nonsense.
I have been in a few major car accidents.
In 2010 I broke my neck and had to get myself out of the crash myself as it was going to be extremely difficult to extract me (even using professional equipment).
Something I find interesting... When I laugh - whilst I am laughing the pain of broken ribs become better. But when I stop... Oh boy the pain is bad.
... I guess laughter is the best medicine.
I have now broken over 20 ribs (in a few different incidents)
I can also tell you that a cold pack over the eyes and a hot pack (or tiny electric blanket)over the back of the neck can be very helpful for the headache you get with a Concussion.
I love your work.
Please write more... Especially with John.
Ngaire
lederra chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Good story.
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Cute.
kattfan12001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I like it.
TBMom chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Working with sick and injured for many years - I can confirm you nailed this story. Well done.
Laesk chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
nice, intesting, thanks for sharing
silvr chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hey! I'm really not sure how many of these even got read, but I just wanted to pass on that I love your stories:) Creativity isn't recognised nearly as often as it should be and you definitely have a lot of it. I love that your stories are so well written...and they certainly have served to brighten my day on more than one occassion-and helped make many a mad scramble to get homework done reality after procrastinating on fanfiction too long. Just wanted to say keep of the good work. Your stories are enjoyed and appreciated!]
Bobbie3926 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was an amazing story. Thanks for the story too.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
GrEaT jOb! Though, could you write what happened exactly? I would really like to know! I want to read about their reactions and see them rescue him!

...p...l...e...a...s...e...Please?
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I've probably read this story a thousand times since you first put it out all these years back, and I absolutely love it every single time.
Kara Sullivan chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Excellent story! I have had it bookmarked as a favorite for a while, but I realized that I never told you how much I love this! The story is told from such an unique perspective, and I love how all of Alan's brothers are taking care of him, and how he only wants his dad. Very sweet. And to top all that off, you even used my favorite word (cacophony) twice! Do you know how rare it is for me to see anyone using that word? Awesome job! Thanks for a great story!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Bet you're surprised to be getting a review almost four years after the fact, huh? LOL! I'm brand new to the Thunderbird universe thanks to my buddy Phx, and she recommended this story to me and I LOVED it!

I'd venture to say your little 'experiment' at trying to write from the injured person's POV worked brilliantly! It was humorous and sweet at the same time. I loved seeing everything from Alan's 'warped' perspective. A great concept and perfect execution!

Thanks so much for sharing! This was a great read and one I know I'll be reading again and again. :D
Phx chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aw, that was wonderful. I loved seeing things through concussedAlan's POV. And I especially loved seeing Gordon being the one with Alan when he was sick. I haven't seen much of that.

excellent story
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very nice. Very nice indeed. You managed to get all the horrible symptoms written down in a convincing and realistic fashion, whilst still including a wonderful sense of family bonding. Perfect.

Thanks for taking the time t0o write this, it was great! I can't believe I hadn't found it before now!