Reviews for First Love – the Creation of Ranmaru Morii
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Excellent story, broke my heart. I wish he'd talked to her instead of cutting off all contact.
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
wow... that was beautiful. I never really liked Ranmaru before, but after reading this... wow. you know, authors like you are the ones who really make me so awestruck to the point of ... just, wow. I guess that's what can really describe what I felt after finishing this: wow.
pespeleatsoka chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
OMG pls update
Captain Peanut chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
well im just another praiser but that was so awesome! i almost cried...not really but its freakin awesome!

I have been waiting for a Ranmoru story! this is with the best XD

the firt chapter was so beautiful i can't wait 4 the next chapter

You Rock \m/

-Piratesgoddess
scaRlet-lake chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
OMG! This story is so good yet sad at the end T_T
White Alchemist Taya chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
thats really good!

excellent stuff.

though i wonder who that guy that pulled him aside was.

do you mind sending me that uncut version?

thx.

update soon!~
naash chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
that was so good. well done
WhiteDragon354 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
nice
shonenhanako993 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow!1 This is good, really really good! I like it a lot Ranmaru is one of my favourite characters! This is really good, I love it!
Dorker chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
uhm... I don't usually read M rated things, but seeing as there was a story other than Sunako and Kyohei, I was intigued, and it's so good. 10/10! I hope you continue, they should get back topgether!
Ruusei chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow, that was an amazing story! I've never really thought about Ranmaru's past before so it was interesting to see your take on it. You're a really good writer and this was just a beautiful story.
PiKACHUFAN4288 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
good story!

bit angsty, but that's fine. this was written really well. hm.. i never thought of morii as some sort of victim. but your fanfic makes that seem highly possible..

great job!