Reviews for Power and Heart
fredisagirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Life lesson number one. Be true and stay true to ones self.
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Psychological, deep - beautiful.
The emotions described by a few simple words (those in italic) are emotions of both the Kyuubi and the people in general, ne?
All in all, brilliant!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
love it! a wonderful little oneshot :)
C chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is really lovely. Thank you for wrighting.
dude chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this is a lovely peice and i hope you do more :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
The grammar and word choice feel a bit stilted and academic (Naruto always speaks very casually). The closing statements seem like Naruto, though.
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!

I'm pretty sure Kishimoto didn't develope Naruto's character to such an extent when he designed him, or else Naruto would have never accepted the fox's bribe and he would've been an even more influential character today! :D
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really love this story it is an amazing oneshot.
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It's an amazing excerpt, I'll have to write this...
rianifitria chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
And Naruto went splat!

I think this conversation was during the time Jiraiya had thrown him over the cliff. Refusing the power no Gamabunta death. But I'm probably wrong.
PandaLove98 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was... deep. Just really deep. I liked it a lot. It makes you think.
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
...it was good in the beginnign but u seemed to repeat the same things over and over near the ending... good story though...
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That...was an amazing echo of what I feel myself. Thank you very much for writing this. It was beautifully done.

Dreamer
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ironically, I find this story to be powerful-especially in light of how the anime/manga went.

I first read mirror from you, so reading this piece invokes the Naruto at the Wave sage bringing forth the characterization that first made me root for him into the future. This is the Naruto who was fighting Neji and Gaara and winning for better merit.

By the second arc manga Naruto is only giving lip service to this idea because he hurt Sakura under Kyuubi's influence, but the dam was already broken and the manga has left me mourning the loss. It seems like Naruto is now the very thing that "Power and Heart" predicted and author's saving throws or Minato and Kushina's own nobility are the only things keeping our current hero afloat.

I would have loved to see the story evolve with Naruto staying on this path. The way you write this, I could see Naruto's conviction to learn many of the attacks that he did in the manga without slowly being devoured by Kyuubi's power since Jiraiya and Minato came close and/or succeeded (granted I've skipped most of the chapters so I could be uninformed) without falling as far as he and Sasuke have fallen.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was a pretty interesting read, and I can tell you put a lot of thought into it, despite the sparse layout. Being a bit of a philosophy nut, I obsessed over the main points, really. I loved how you made the "noble" facet of Naruto really shine and gave it a bit of background in how it influenced (would influence?) his actions.

As i've mentioned in a previous review, keep it up!

-Sked-San-san