Reviews for The Magnificent Bastard
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love how you have Kara's voice down SO perfectly- I could practically HEAR Katee Sackhoff yelling at those clueless nuggets in her Starbuck voice.

(I know this review comes years late, but it's my fault for not looking for fics earlier)
solfire chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Such an amazingly impressive rant. I love Starbuck. Excellently written :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Haha oh my gosh this was magical! I lovee being in Starbuck's brain and listening to her reamingg out the ignorant little nuggets was just too funny. You captured her perfectly! well done!
lghoeaghienb chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I loved this. Thanks so much for writing it. There's been so much Lee hate in the fandom recently that it's nice to see a fic that appreciates him-even though it was written so long ago!
Anastashia chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Loved this, some fantastically funny lines.
Jaby chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
"Better than sex"

great line, very much Starbuck!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
this needs a sequal
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Loved this piece. Sharp, nay acid tongue Kara would scare the sh*t out of anyone within range of a verbal assualt from her tongue! Great writing, loved it all. More, PLS!
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I like it.
Ioanne chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Ah, this is one of my favourite stories ever. I loved the way Kara made the nuggets squirm. Please, do write more.
Teresa chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Great fic! I loved it. I loved the way Kara finally admitted that she's not the only outstanding pilot in the fleet but Lee is also. I also loved the way she brought the nuggest down a few pegs.
Nytel chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Very funny. I loved it. I really like how most of it was Starbuck's dialogue, it really gave the story a good flowing feeling. Thanks so much for writing it, I really enjoyed! :)
angry penguin chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was great. Definitely great.
Kylen chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I just about died trying to cover up my insane laughing while reading this at work tonight!

What an absolutely BRILLIANT capture of Kara at her best!
Raina chapter 1 . 8/23/2005