Reviews for Storm Born
Cale chapter 23 . 9/22/2014
Great retold of a classic story
knetterzak chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
That was a mighty fancy story. Thomas with his English Oak was the best in my opinion, hehe.
sjamerlinfan chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
this has to be one of my favorite fan fiction of all time. it is so beautifully written it took me a few day to finally read it all but i'm so glad i did.

I would love to read a sequel to this to hear how their lives played out.
BeautifulApocalypse chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I really like this fic so far, but I am struggling not to get confused since the first chapter and the last part of chapter two are all messed up and unreadable. Chapter one doesn't even show up. Is there any way to fix them?
Marumae chapter 23 . 6/26/2010
This story was fantastic, I'm so happy the "monster" got a happy ending! 3. Great job! I realize you wrote this YEARS ago but it is so damn good. Awesome.
Sheshebens chapter 23 . 11/15/2009
After hours of reading this work from start to finish yesterday, I am amazed, to say the least. Your pilot chapter tugged at my curiosity until I found myself completely mired in the plot.

The macabre motives you bestowed upon Victor foil those of Michael's, which I saw very fitting. However, you retain the creature's most prominent pitfall — his temper — and go so far as to explain his former life in great detail. You even give the reader reasons to pity Victor, especially after he kills Elizabeth in a fit of madness. This is a very realistic reminder of what we as humans are: tragically flawed but capable of redemption; souls full of desires easily tainted by ails of the mind.

And unlike some other fictions I have read, you include a plethora of alternate characters with their own unique personalities and problems; everyone has depth. Thomas is one of my favorites, with his "English oak" and all. I chuckled several times at that! Astrid's was a very sad tale, though, not to mention Victor's poor children.

I must also admit that I was very happy for Michael's and Therese's second chances at life and love. The way you word the mature scenes grants readers an amorous glimpse at the intimacies they share without sounding too raunchy.

Anyway... I could ramble on and on. Sleepiness has me feeling very talkative! Wonderful fanfiction. This would easily pass as a professional branch-off of Shelley's original novel in my opinion. You have a gift. Never stop writing!
bitemebeezlebub chapter 23 . 7/26/2009
Wow! That was a seriously amazing story. I will definatly read your other work.
Helden chapter 23 . 6/3/2009
I really did enjoy this story, being it to be the first Frankenstein fan fiction I have ever read. I'm sure it's one of the best. Thank you very much for such a wonderful story!

Cheers.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 18 . 5/6/2009
Victor!

I don't understand why he's so..evil...
Silkwing chapter 23 . 3/20/2008
Yay! So pretty! I read Frankenstein only about a week ago and I really didn't think there would by many good fanfictions about it, or maybe not any. Even if I don't find another good Frankenstein story, I'm glad to have read yours. I'm going to go look at your other stories now, see if there's another one I'll like! -
Vida chapter 23 . 6/20/2007
Well i have to say that your are prehaps the only fanfiction writer out there who has a clue what ther doing when they write a Frankenstein story!While others have the right idea you...you know the charicters inside and versian of the creature is just make him sweet without being out of charicter,and your couldnt have made a better mate for him than Therese.I had a story like this in mind but now that I've read yours...well...I feel anything i could ever attempt to write would be a pale imposter to yours.I wish the Frankenstein section got more attention so we could have some of the truly great authors ,like yourself,write there one versions of our poor funny though now i just want to call him that is the name Mary Shelly would have given him any case i would truly love to see more of your work in this area,maybe a story of Michael and therese and their lives together?In any casse(If you can't tell by now) I LOVED "Storm Born".
Spaztic Arwen chapter 23 . 4/24/2007
the most beautiful and well written piece of fanfiction that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I cannot express how much I enjoyed this story, how much it chilled me and how I sat on edge, heart trembling from the suspense.

I am in awe.
Fumblepaws chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
Thank you for this story. It is beautiful and the characters are so true. You did a wonderful job of capturing the creature's/Michael's struggle.
megumisakura chapter 23 . 3/19/2006
i loved this story from the beginning and im happy for the wonderful end. it was very beautiful. im glad that michael and therese were finally happy.

thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
dangerousdame chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
What a beautiful story. You clearly understand what drove the charecters, something not alot of people do.