Reviews for Quite Frankly
Verucabeyotch chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Is this based off 71 version or 05 version? You continue this It’s seems like a good start for a chapter story instead being a one shot
SillyStoryteller chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Darn. I posted my review in the wrong story. The ''excuse me back off and cry'' was supposed to be posted in your other story, ''Cell Block F''.

Pah, silly me. I feel like an idiot. Sorry.

Anyway, all your Wonka stories, whether ''Quite Frankly'', ''Reparo'', or ''Cell Block F'', are lovely. My writing simply can't compare. You oughta be reeeeeally proud of yourself, ya know.
The Silly Storyteller chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Excuse me while I back off and cry.

It's official. You're a genius when it comes to writing.
Vespeva chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Loved it
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Yes! I love this glimpse into Wonka's psyche! Well done!
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
ooh! very nice!

I'm not sure which movie this was for, but I pictured Wilder Wonka :D

great job, wonderfully written!
Rendezvous Haver chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love your AU fics! this one is very good.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Beautiful. I love this.

I have realized that I love first person point of view. The characterization of Willy and how different he is from the time period of the movie comes across really nicely.

His conversation with that man was cool. I like the tone of this story, too; it gets the feelings across without getting too full of drama.

I love the ending, too. Hopeful. Eager. Upbeat. Yay.
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
And I'm looking forward to more of your works! _
MissWonka chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Terrific job! I can actually picture this as a flashback scene in the movie; that's how good I think this story is!
Rest-Eternity chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Good story. The characterization was quite realistic, and I think you pulled off a younger Wonka quite well. I particularly enjoyed that Natural Selection part. XD

Shame this is only a one-shot. Do keep up the good work on any future endeavors!
Lizard Pie chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
took me a few days to get through because of a busy schedual, but well worth it!
Sami chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*squeels like a little girl* I loved this...very well written. I look forward to more if you can write more to this.
Sherrrry chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Powerful little story! I love it!
Number VIII - Axel chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Another great story by The Island Hopper. I smiled a lot while reading this one, and the line "– I may have been a lot of things, but I was still a man, with all the anatomy entailed therein –" certainly got a few stifled giggles (I'm in a public library, otherwise I'd have just laughed out loud).