Reviews for It Started As A Kiss
samurai89 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
This is a really great fic! I hope you will update this soon!
Hikari.Ookami chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Despite the fact that I am not a big fan of non-canon I really like the writing style and, admitedly, the plot.

(read the chapters awhile ago before I had an account)
vladimir chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I am Itching to see the next chapters keep up the good work this story has the guts!
Vladimir linawan chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
This story is pretty good claus and alis are a good pair and update this story immidietly...
Okino52788 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hello! I absolutely love yur story! The cahractesr act as they should, and it really makes me get some good ideas for future stories!

(Plus Lavie is still the same old self!)

I love it so far. Please keep going!
The Sneak chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
WHAT a cliffhanger. I'm curious as to what you're going to have happen next. Hope you update soon.
Archimagine chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I like it. Keep going. You have a handle on the pairing of Claus and Alister very well. I have watch this particular anime over twenty times now...have the dvd. There are so many gaps in between all the relationships for potential stories. I'm adding to my list!
KingofthePhoenixes chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Great Story!
Trevor X chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
As I've only recently watched 'Last Exile', I won't try to put forth any cues about OOCness, other than to say that I think they are pretty close. Well, Alvis might be out of line... but whatever.

For the story itself, hardship and heartbreak are as much a part of life as humor. Keep going and you'll do fine. (A few portions were kind of hard to read, requiring a little bit of translation between what was written and what was actually supposed to be there. However, overall the story is fairly easy to read. You may want to refrain from jumping betwixt the characters quite so often though... Just a thought.)
shiner980 chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Pretty good story, and your angst is pretty good. Hope you update soon. And very good backround info to go along with it.
BJ-Blatzkowitz-reborn chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Heya,

Nice fic. Hope to see some more of this.

On a sidenote, it is pretty much sad to see Claus having to conflict with his emotions since there are practically 3 girls after him (discounting Sophia of course). It is interesting as he's naive and doesn't know much about relationships in general.

Overall, nice effort.
Pegasus Seiya chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Please continue the fic, very great history
Sea Of Faces chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Well, you say you aren't into the "angst ridden stuff" but you sure are good at it!

Keep up the good work!
Boongdaba chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Nice. Keep it up.
Citan chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Heh a cliffy... or not? Lol hope Tatiana would find out by catching them in the "act" ehehe... Don't worry bout the ‘high angst ridden’ stuff, you're doing fine. Ah poor Lavie... _ Looking forward to the other version of chapter 3.