Reviews for Voluptuous Obsession
Dragonballz chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Good description of vegeta's feelings. I will be waiting for your next chapter.
Dragonballz chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Nice chapter as usual.
Dragonballz chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Excellent job. I thought yamacha wouldn't in the story but you fit him in a perfect place and at right time.
Dragonballz chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Yay! Vegeta and Bulma kissed. Nice chapter as usual.
Dragonballz chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Well done Chapter! The introduction was nice and characters were matching the anime.
Dragonballz chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Nice chapter and I am really interested in what will happen in the next chapter
colasmoothie chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I didn't like the bits about her saying she hates blondes and she describes her father 'schizophrenic'.
Alize chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
O.o your are the only person so far to make me use one of those little things! I thought that I would never find a story so darkly and obsessively wonderful in a interestingly sickening passionate way. there are no words that can express how wonderful this story is!
rychefan chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
wow i hope you update this one sometime...i love the darkness of this story
SamRosaria chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Whoa... That was intense o.O This story almosts makes me cry sometimes! Geez! You are one amazing writer! PLEASE update soon... it's been a while...
yellowredblue002 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
I really think you should start getting back into this, especially this story. you are an amazing writer and i hope you decide to start writing again. You have LOTS of fans. Trust me. people have mentioned you in their reviews for me and many others. you are the fanfiction-God... on vacation.
Xioli chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
-Sighs.- It's a shame you haven't updated. It's such a fine, well written story. Oh well. P:
Styyna chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Hi, it's me again. I'm just working my way through all your stories procrastinating to avoid studying for exams. I really like this darker take on V&B and I hope you eventually finish it, although I know you're working on other stuff and probably have school as well. I really enjoyed these past few chapters. In the meantime, I'll keep reading your other stuff! ;)
Splushie Balls chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
Please update soon.
DBZ maineak chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
love ya story and cant wait fo the next only 3 questions thou

1. so Bulma's mom went insane and did se die o in a menral facility

2.u said the dr,biefs woulnd not look a her did u mean like never looking at her o only some time

Vegeta gong to urt her o find im self needing her bc if e uts her bad agen ow are tey soppuse to ge to gether?