Reviews for Voluptuous Obsession
Nat chapter 6 . 8/9
I know it's been a while but please update.
DoogSnoopxD chapter 5 . 4/12
on paper, it would be hard for me to like your fic, because yamcha is my least favorite character and vegeta is my favorite. And even though you portray yamcha as noble as can be, and vegeta as a nightmarish monster, I still REALLY like your fic. Its sick! but i still want to see vegeta and bulma end up together at the end of your fic (im a fanboy, i know). But what you have now is a very interesting story and the setting is really neat. I love the idea of DBZ characters in high school. so yea, rock on cause you made a good fic!
Goku Ouji chapter 6 . 4/1
update soon will yah I really enjoyed this
Omg this is literally the best high school story I've read! Please update you never updated or finished the story and you should its really good.
Dragonballz chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Good description of vegeta's feelings. I will be waiting for your next chapter.
Dragonballz chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Nice chapter as usual.
Dragonballz chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Excellent job. I thought yamacha wouldn't in the story but you fit him in a perfect place and at right time.
Dragonballz chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Yay! Vegeta and Bulma kissed. Nice chapter as usual.
Dragonballz chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Well done Chapter! The introduction was nice and characters were matching the anime.
Dragonballz chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Nice chapter and I am really interested in what will happen in the next chapter
colasmoothie chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I didn't like the bits about her saying she hates blondes and she describes her father 'schizophrenic'.
Alize chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
O.o your are the only person so far to make me use one of those little things! I thought that I would never find a story so darkly and obsessively wonderful in a interestingly sickening passionate way. there are no words that can express how wonderful this story is!
rychefan chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
wow i hope you update this one sometime...i love the darkness of this story
SamRosaria chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Whoa... That was intense o.O This story almosts makes me cry sometimes! Geez! You are one amazing writer! PLEASE update soon... it's been a while...
yellowredblue002 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
I really think you should start getting back into this, especially this story. you are an amazing writer and i hope you decide to start writing again. You have LOTS of fans. Trust me. people have mentioned you in their reviews for me and many others. you are the fanfiction-God... on vacation.