Reviews for Flashy Title
spicarus chapter 6 . 7/13
I kind of curious to see where you had planned to take this story. I think I'll follow it, just in case you ever get back to writing more.
spicarus chapter 1 . 7/11
I wonder if Nabiki ever noticed the parallels between "Legends of a Wild Horse" and Ranma's life.
jenkinst chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
This story is really good i hope you update it
zeltronica chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Well I actually found myself enjoying this fic, I wonder if you will continue this at some point, but your last update was: 08-03-08.

Well hope I can read more eventually. I really think you should continue this story it is really good.
Eveon chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Excellent. I can feel the twists and turns. If only it came alive again. This work is really unique.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
aki chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
the premise was good until you unloaded a shit load of pointless characters talking about stuff that doesn't make sense. having Ranma simply dismiss Akane like that is also a joke, after jusendo they love eachother deeply, if you don't want them together, whatever, but you can't just pretend it didn't happen and not get any flack. they have a relationship to work through it. I would have liked to see what happened in this story but it seems your more concerned with introducing new characters every 3 seconds, making pointless refrences, and basicaly making it VERY obvious that beyond chapter one and maybe 2 this fic does not belong in the Ranma1/2 category
keichan2 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Wow!

I somehow missed 3 chapters!

I kind of like this story, though I personally thought that it would be with Motoko and not Shinobu that Ranma would end with... (both like martial arts and like writing)

I would love to read more!
Nosferatum chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Hm, it was kinda interesting. As fas as experiment of mixing three anime/manga goes.
ecchansama chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Hey! Look at what I found amongst my many bookmarks!

It's a nice read, as long as you don't start adding more characters to the scene. I think you've reached an upper level as it is. Apart from a few scenes it flows fairly well, Nabiki's first discovery being the best example of an interruption, in my eyes.

I hope to see this continued at some point, it deserves that much.

Take care

/ecchansama
moritynz chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Interesting concept. Dont load too many different anime into the mix, your almost killing the feel of it with too many elements as is. Your writing gets much better in the latest couple of chapters, I hope to see even further improvement in the future.
Kindred Of Twilight chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
A very well written story. Not one of a type that I normally read in teh Ranma genre. Some of your characters interactions with each other don't seem to flow very well. Although an interesting take on the various characters in the story a bit more background on the situations would be helpful to those not familiar with love hina and others.
Eden chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Seems like my review didn't show up (IE was crashing at the time, I should've been using Opera).

So short version, good stuff, thanks for mentioning in Fukufics thread, wow published exactly three years ago tomorrow, etc.
gen x chapter 6 . 8/8/2008