Reviews for Ripples
kyuubecky chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
this story was so intense and beautifully crafted that if it was a book i wouldnt have ever put it down until it was over...which is sorta what i did...but with a laptop...XD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least start the sequel to this one...IM DYING TO KNOW HOW THE UNCLE WILL AVENGE HIMSELF! (all of Legolas' uncles have issues T.T)
gginsc chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
Of course he will be back. Why they don't just kill their enemies I will never understand. They always leave people alive to come back and torture and kill again.
CrazySusan chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
I don't know if you still read the reviews but anyways oh well...I love the start of this story. I haven't gotten very far, but it's great. Your writing has improved tremendously from the first story. Good job!
Destined Darkness chapter 18 . 9/23/2009
lol if i had been there and lostia kept saying i hate u, i would have been like 'yeah well the feeling's mutual, isnt that funny?' cause thats just like the funniest thing ever to do cause it makes them hate u more
Destined Darkness chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
Dont fall, please dont fall, save them save them all
Destined Darkness chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
omg lol u used part of the 'because of u song' by Kelly Clarkson, lol it was put to perfect use thou loved this story
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Legolas my friend it matters not what they think of you, its ur life and u have a right to live it, dont go needlessly into danger just to prove ur innocence, we who love u no u would never hurt anyone without reason, please dont doubt urself, because once u do u'll just start doubting ur life and that leads to nothng but deppression, please, i am begging u
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
D!
memyselfandi chapter 18 . 12/30/2005
"I will be back!" Oh yeah that's a classic bad guy line.

Hope he's got some burn lotion or something cause those burns have got to sting. Bad Legolas for trying to turn his uncle into elf roast.*mumble*would have gotten worse from me*mumble*nice target for my machine gun*mumble*the stupid creep*mumble* Oh alright! I forgive you Legolas*hugs him* Is Arandur gonna show up in anymore fics? I sure hope so. Kinda got attached to him there at the end. Looking forward to reading the sequel to Masquerade. *wispers out of corner of mouth* Legolas is gonna get it good right? Aragorn too? Don't let me down and for goodness sake don't tell them I said that!
Tyello chapter 18 . 12/11/2005
This was a brilliant ending to a fantabulous story. The idea of Legolas touching the hearts of Arandur and his companions, even if he can't reach Lostia, is beautiful. And the last scene with Elrond and Thranduil was beautiful.

Can't wait for Edge of the World.

~Tyello
EstelKid chapter 18 . 12/10/2005
That was so good, but a little more Aragorn angst would have been nice. Can't wait for your next story!

~EstelKid
welchjac chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
I see how it is, wait until the very end to use a truly evil cliffie. Well played. Good ending, hmm, I wonder what Lostia will do to Aragorn and Legolas, cause as nice as it would be to have him eaten by a rouge warg, or gasp, realize he was wrong, after reading your stories, I am pretty sure that ain't gonna happen. This is a nice ending, I liked the implied ranger angst, there could have been a little more, but I can't complain. Well, actually I can complain, but i'm feeling nice, so i'm not going to. I look forward to your next story, yay for angst, I mean, friendship!
Slayer3 chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
AW...no slayage..*pouts...hmft..sequel you say? OH yes...WE wants sequels precious:D

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
YAY! UPDATE!

But aww, it's over!

Well, in my opinion, VERY AWESOME ENDING. Legolas gained the upper hand very nicely, and i think he made the right descision in letting Lostia live. Even though he will probably be back somehow. I wonder if it would have been just to kill him? Hmmn...

ANd the other elves too! Very awesome. And i'm sure if there is more (hint hint) that Aragorn and Legolas will need some rather intensive healing...

WEll, it's been a pleasure reviewing for this! Great job!

WoOt!
invisigoth3 chapter 18 . 12/9/2005
Oh I cannot pass this opportunity up...you are dying to know what we think...kinda of like a cliffie for you waiting to see what we have to say huh? But you would not know anything about cliffies would you now? Let me think what do I think of the last chapter of this great story, well I think it was a... sorry to end it right here guys but I think I will have to fill you in at my next review. ...Hope you like the cliffie ...*reader runs away with evil laugh*