Reviews for Knowing What You Don't
HollyShadow17821 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Good job! I'm not really a fan of Ron/Luna. There pretty random couple acutally. But it was really well written and cute! Awesome job! :)
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That's awful. Poor Ron. I can't believe they would keep that from him.
Usha88 chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
Well, that was a bit of an abrupt ending. I guess it wasn't too abrupt, but I wasn't expecting it. I was expecting to see him get all better or something. But, it does leave him hopeful in that he is going to get better and it does end with Luna and him together. Well, great job anyways.
Usha88 chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Well, depression makes sense, but for him to leave? That'd be quite insane and sad. Well, that was a very interestign chapter. This is very different to see Ron vunerable and weak...nice.
Usha88 chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
That was a good chapter. Well, yay..Ron and Luna are finally going out. I wouldn't think of Ron to cry that much. It doens't seem like him, o'course, he does have the "emotional range of a teaspoon."
Usha88 chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
That last little line was a little confusing. Of course, it could be that it is super late. Well, whatever. It was a really nice chapter. I am glad tha Ginny finally knocked some sense into him.
Usha88 chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
Woohoo! Ron was hungry because he wanted to see Luna. Well, it always has been about Ron's stomach. Lovely job. Great.
Usha88 chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
That is really cute. It is nice that Luna went to relieve some of the tesnion between the Trio. How cute that Ron pulled out the card that Luna needed. Makes me sorta sad tat people steal from her, but it wouldn't surprise me. Great job on this. ;)
Usha88 chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Well, that's not good. I wouldn't think that Ron would run himself ragged from depression. Man, seeing Harry and Hermione really must've affected him horribly. HOpefully Luna will help him see the light. ;)
Usha88 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Very interesting of Fon. It was very great. I wouldn't ever think of Ron to get taht angry. Wait, that's a lie. Lovely job on this last chapter...
Usha88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That was great. I haven't read many R/Lu fics on In fact, I havent' been over here in a long time. It's good to see that there are some nice long Ron/Luna fics on Lovely job. :)
midnight crier chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
its really cute you could make a sequel!.._...that would be aweosme!..lol...it really would!
ICanCTheFuture chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
Oh I want to cry but I cant cause I'm makeing STRAWBERRY PIE!
Matani chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
For me the ending was kinda...sudden. Hum..oh well...time to find another fanfic. xD
Matani chapter 8 . 3/16/2006