Reviews for Forgotten Flowers
Kidnapkid chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Please bring back your Boba Fett stories. They were my most loved reads on FFN and I miss them terribly.
Naril chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I haven't read this story since what must have been 2006 or 2007 and stumbled across it again when I looked for Order 66 stories. You're a great writer but I guess that doesn't need saying since you're published in the real world :)
On a side note I've also been searching high and low for 'Blood and Ashes' and I'm so glad I finally found it at the archive! I remembered that I had read it years ago along with this story and wanted to re-read it but it was gone here. :(
Its definitely my fav Fett story out there and I know you originally had a sequel up as well. Is there any way I can find it somewhere too? I know you're probably really busy with professional writing and your publications, but it would be awesome to read 'Mandalore's son' again because I think I remember that you finished it and I missed out due to real life ;)
Would be great to hear back from you!
AcolyteofDaniel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I read this some time back, and was unable to review it then- happens a lot, I'm afraid. I'm always trying to remember who else I wanted to give a review to, and tracking their work down. (On a related note, what happened to Blood and Ashes and Mandalore's Son? They aren't on your page but the link to the cover art still is! They were the real reason I tracked your page back down!)
Anyway, I very much liked this piece. It's somewhat unusual- who else writes about a civvie that won't end up with a trooper or a Jedi? I quite like her personalization, and the manner of the clones- of course, it's hard to get me to not like a clone, but still- and that all business cynic mixed with the girl who puts flowers on the graves. I can get a vague grasp of the situation with her sister- I have two, one's the perfect firstborn, the other is the faultless 'baby'- though thankfully my sisters are both smarter and more sensible than Tessa's... This is a story that I've read three, four times now, which doesn't happen often, even with published, official, canon books. (I know for certain that I read BaA and MS twice, at least. I was hoping to read them again. :( ) So, overall, I very much enjoyed this, and your other work, and I'll probably be back to read it again within a few months. :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 12/19/2010 I am stunned. This was a beautiful story.

Alpha-17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very, very good clone fic captured their personality quite well, hope you do more someday! Will add to favorites!

Vor entye,

DJ Caligula chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I usually avoid prequel fics, but this is really good! You create a vivid picture of this particular culture, of this girl's character and her place in it, and not one word is wasted. You don't have to be into Star Wars to enjoy this. Excellent work.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
jla2snoopy chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is great! It's very dark, and I like the point of view you chose to take. One thing, though: a shot from a blaster will not cause someone to bleed. Just like a lightsaber, it burns the flesh. Great job!
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is gorgeous-very moving and vividly written.
Brylan Truson chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
wow it was really good! I loved the entire thing please make more Order 66 storys! lol
Nodd chapter 1 . 9/5/2005

You have other fics posted at the JC? It would be nice if you posted them here, too. I loathe the JC forums & refuse to use them, even to read lovely fic. I have no tolerance for scrolling past reams of inane chatter and "UP! UPPERS! UP UP UP! UPSIE-DOODLES! UPPIES! ! 11 1!" posts to get to the good stuff. Yeah, ff . n sucks monkey balls, but the JC is worse from a reader's pov.

Please consider it? Or your LJ? thnaks.
Nodd chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I like the bleakness, the cold autumn weather & the emotions both. No attempt to sugarcoat it or to minimize how damaged the clones are/

Minor nitpicks: There are no "miles" in Star Wars- they use metric.

"Sandwich" sounds too earthly, since there was no Earl of in the GFFA. YMMV.
Infamous One chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
That was good,you write some nice in depth and well thought out ,I must put you on my favorite list now...