Reviews for Kim Possible: Calm before the storm
zzzoo99 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
will you ever update ? i really like this story
prof weird chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
I suppose you're trying to adjust the story to fit within Season 4 (such things can be most troublesome !) ?

Or has much happened in Real Life ?

Or has it been too long since the Spy Central days to figure out how to best move the story forward ?

Big, complex plots can be quite troublesome to write (I'm guessing you've got one underway in this story; got hints of that thus far) - the chapters can mutate while you're writing them. Or you get a better idea that requires a re-write of several earlier chapters - a recursive loop from which there is no escape :D
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
this story is really great so far...so please update soon!
zipporahvulcan chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Intriguing. Looking forward to what happens next.
G-Go chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
OK, I read your author's notes and I will only say this about your STD explanation: I know it's third party. Watching the movie is third party observation, and if you wanted to infuse your story with weather related terms (Tempest Stormfury is a great villain name, by the way), then do so in your regular story and leave the movie to the movie. I still think such a long rehash of STD was unnecessary.

Otherwise, the chapter's pretty solid. Good continued story build-up. nice to see more interaction with Wade. Lots of writers just use Wade to convey a small tidbit of information and then forget about him altogether.

Good use of mystery keeping the white ninja a secret. Be careful not to draw this particular mystery out too long, readers can grow frustrated after a time.

Overall a good chapter.
charizardag chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
very nice, i'm keeping my eye on this. are TJ and ann Kim's mom and dad?
KP Crazed chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Hey Tuc, or shall i say stormy.. Taven ere. Wicked chaper, well the whole story rocks. :P Keep writing ;) Cause remember i belive in you! x Taven
G-Go chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Much better chapter. Your set-up progresses nicely and you've left enough mystique in the story to keep the readers wanting more. I'm sure this will make a very interesting story.
G-Go chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Greetings, I'm here at the request of our mutual friend, Lydia King, who asked me to take a look at this story.

It's my understanding that English is your second language, so I will forego any critiques on spelling, etc. It might be a good idea to have a friend proofread the chapters, however as there are a few mistakes involving ounctuation and grammer. But it's still a lot better than I could do in any other language, so your'e way ahead of me there...

As for the actual story itself: You've got a pretty good prologue in the final few paragraphs, and a set-up for a potnetially interesting story. But I must say I think it was unneccesary to simply re-hash the final minutes of So The Drama. All you're doing there is describing stuff we as KP fans already know. I would start with just a little bit of STD and then move on with your story instead of describing so much of a movie we've all seen.
userx chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
The story is very well written overall. However, most of the prologue is just a rehash of STD, and although your style is very describtive and likeable, most people who watched STD would find it too much deja-vu. The first chapter definately is original, and interesting too. It set ups the story well. The characters are all believable enough and everyone seems to be pretty much in character. Though the tone is slightly darker for a KP-episode, and could use a small splash of humor (ron/dr.d) to lighten things up a bit.

Keep up the good work! I'll be looking foward to reading the next chapter.
S. Snake chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is one of the top three favorite "Post So the Drama" Storys I have on my favorites list. Keep it up, Tuscon.
charizardag chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
not too bad. keep up the good work
demon-sword chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
nice chapter tuc. looks like u finally updated that really long chapter. well get chapter 1 out soon. update soon