Reviews for Can She Fall For Me?
smartcat chapter 26 . 2/18/2007
ok, now when is this update coming? you can't stop this story now! we need to know how it ends!

UPDATE!

-smartcat
meenajon chapter 26 . 12/18/2006
She'd better be lost to Draco forever! hahahahahahahahahahaha! Like him better, anyway. Update soon!

- M.
LanieDawn chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
Hmm... Why am I so happy Draco has her back... oh yea! because I am! Amazing story BTW! Happy Typing and Update Soon!
Noon's Phoenix chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
Ok I'm getting a bit annoyed. Each chapter you've been posting has no action only thoughts. I need action! Please I'm begging you! Please don't get mad at this comment or become dishearted I'm only trying to help.
Jen P Conn chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
really good! keep going!
whisperslove chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
yay! draco got her back! [:

updatesoon!
person chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
Wonderful story. Talented writer. :) Love the story to bits. :) keep writing! :D
Im.Royalty chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
love it!
malfoy90 chapter 26 . 12/16/2006
YES! its her rightful place duh!
meenajon chapter 25 . 12/11/2006
Hey there! I've been waiting for so long for you to update. Thank you for doing so. Yes, I'm still interested in the outcome of this story. I hope you continue to write it, even with the sporadic updates. Cheers! - M.
Jen P Conn chapter 25 . 12/9/2006
REALLY GOOD! KEEP GOING!
fawn chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
what is this beauty and the beast, why is malfoy such a pussy?
iluv2dance chapter 25 . 12/9/2006
Yes you should be sorry but I completely understand! It all gets a bit much. As long as they do get updated, everything is fine. YES PLEASE CONTINUE! AM TOTALLY STILL INTERESTED!
Blood-In-The-Stars chapter 25 . 12/8/2006
I'm still interested. Great job update soon!
Calimocho chapter 24 . 6/28/2006
oh... did she lose the baby? I wonder if she will go back to Draco... I hope she will... Can't wait till the next update... LIZ