Reviews for Circle Of Sin
GreySeer16 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Damn! My first thought, I swear, when I finished the story. Just, damn. Nice going. You actually surprised me. That doesn't happen often. :) So, be proud.
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Interesting plot. I couldn't help but think "Wow that's some freakishly perverted writing." and then came to the conclusion that I was the creepy one, for liking it. lol

Very, very well written and a surprising twist. I so didn't see that one coming, not that I think anyone did.
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OMG! (never thought I'd actually write that...) So it's him... With himself... So cool! And he dies... For himself... Wow! That is one of the most thought provoking fics I've read in a while. Well done.
OnlyIfItsRalphDoe chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was such a mind f*ck I'm just speechless. Cool concept.
Dementra chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That is one interesting twist. But of course, if you think about it logically, Harry can't be the biological father of himself as half of his genes came from his mother and half from his father. But it'll make sense if Lily was impregnanted by some random wizard or they adopted baby Harry.
MorallyDebased chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was amazing. At first I thought he was just imagining his dad being there, 'cause it said Ron and Hermoine didn't notice him at all, so I was very confused when the guy took an AK for him. "Oh shit he's real?" Very nice way to end it though. I love reading twisted stuff like this.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is actually kind of horrifyingly disgusting. But it's so well written that I can't bring myself to mind... much.
Quirkyisworthlivingfor chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Brilliant! Made me written, interesting plot...great work.
AddictedToReading chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow...this is really good. It's twisted and sad, and I love how he said 'i could never love you more than you love yourself' and how he would flinch when younger Harry said 'Dad'. It's sad too, and has a kind of hopelessness to it. Would Harry be sad when he received the timeturner, that the Father he loved wasn't really real? Does he truely love himeself that way? Does he only do it because he has to? Or does he do it to give the younger Harry what was given to him? This really is a circle of sin. I loved it.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
LOL I totally get it. No wonder it looked like him with brown eyes.

Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Wow, just wow...
SiriusRulez chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was really good
princess-caviar chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
WOW.. I mean OMG. I've never read one like this. Talk about original. The ending took me by compleat suprise. I was wondering how his dad was back But you answered my question perfectly. WOW! OH wait, the dementor thing when Harry thinks he sees his dad but it's him... Nice. Kinda twisted. And I guess Voldermort kills Harry in the end too. Harry goes back in time to save himself in anyway possible. Grows up a little and realises he has to go back in time and die to save him self and the rest of the world. The Ultimate Sacrifice. I loved it.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
OMG! wow, i really didn't expect that! wow, i i had to go back and reread it, great job!
Yestreen chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wow, this fanfiction is absolute brilliance. The plot is completely original, and I simple loved the ending. It was so unexpected, and makes much more sense than his father just randomly coming back. This has put me into a perminent state of awe. I think one of my favourite parts was when Harry asked if it was incest, that was fairly amusing.