Reviews for Death and Wonder
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
allergic to cocolate but here's the review. This story was awesome. Great job!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is so intense and beautiful. Hard to deal with, but beautiful.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
that was so sad

i felt myself tearing up

great work :)
kiragecko chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Gah! Why must you remind me of this horrible time?

Good story, I guess, but now I'm sulking again about Marvel's awfulness.

kiragecko
Alyxandria chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Alright, another short and not-so-sweet fic. This one had me get a little teary eyed. I LOVE it! I really do.

And hey girl, we've missed you at the J&Q lately! Hope everything is okay with you, and I hope to see more of your fics soon. Take care!

-Alyx
Sue chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Ok, too lazy to login, but...you've got me all teary! Very, very nicely written, and some beautiful characterization. Nice job!
xoXOCutieOXox chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
aw! I loved it!
dreamer's dawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Did I hear the word chocolate? You already had my attention, but since we're talking about yummy, smooth, creamy chocolate...Sorry. Got a little distracted there. Okay, maybe I'm just disturbed or something, but I was more torn up over My One Love than this, and people *died* here! Not to say this wasn't sad also, but the other one was *really* sad. Like I said, there must be something wrong with me. Heck, I have a big, green gelatinous ooze that has a pet duck living in my head. Yeah. It's gotta just be me. Anyway, another good oneshot. Loved it, even if it was sad. Keep it up, can't wait for more of your stuff. Feed the Fix (and Duckie)...