Reviews for A blue feather
Glimare chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Awwweee... those two...
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fascinating little oneshot, you really got into Lloyd's head and explored those innermost thoughts.

Thanks for writing.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow... I like this. It does well to show everyone's feelings.

I like him talking about the boat offer.

Well written! Good read.
leftandright chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
nice work. you did something different other than doing the night in flanoir or something like that. not that theyre not good its just they do that alot you know.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
...I always liked this story. Really.
Sui Megami chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Very nice. Well-written. Like the interaction between Lloyd and Kratos. Only thing I'm wondering is... what's up with the voices in his head? Where are they coming from?

Other than that was great. Keep up the good work!
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That's so sweet !
Justice chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Another wonderful,well-writen story, as usual. I love LloydxKratos bonding...And I loved this story! But then, I love all your ToS fics...

After I read that little part about Lloyd having a breakdown in Kvars ranch, I thought 'Wow, that chapters gonna be good.' And I expect it will be. No pressure or anything, wouldn't want YOU having a breakdown...

Well, I've rambled long enough! Good luck writing, Justice.
Heisui chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Congratz, this is really well-written. I liked it :p

-Heisui-
Runzia chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Your stories are wonderful. I love this one. An examination of Lloyd's relationship with Kratos. Nicely done. :D
kratos lover1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love your story. The detail and emotion behind it is so great! I can really feel all the emotions Lloyd is going through. It brings tearws to my eyes! You may not know it but I'm a huge fan of the father-son bond between Kratos and Lloyd and you expressed it wonderfully. Great job!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hmm...looks like Lloyd's starting to catch on. Very nice fic.

Lloyd: Remember what I said before we cleared our names in Meltokio? I trust him. His eyes aren't hostile when he looks at me.

Yup! Anyway, keep up the good work!_
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
You seem to have captured the confusion Lloyd would feel in that situation during the game very well :) A very enjoyable fic :)
Dark-Young-Link chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Ilike this a lot and i wouldnt change a thing. Are u going to continue it or is that the ending?
ckmono chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Goodness, a story that shows how Lloyd isn't all "Kratos betrayed us, and he's gonna pay!" Thank you so much.

Because certainly, Kratos is still a human at heart, and he probably can't keep up a deception at all times. Added onto the fact of his and Lloyd's actual relationship, it is easy to see how a bond would have formed between him and Lloyd despite Kratos' best attempts to detatch himself.

Once again, thank you so much for writing this. I like how your story makes use of Kratos' angel feathers.