Reviews for Mr Flufflesworth
Cute! :D
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was so damn cute! :3
raisuke143 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
damn it ! Am I the only one sad about this story? The bear was left alone again in dusty box where god knows when he will get out again . I feel sad. Poor Mr. Flufflesworth! I mean good for Sora and Riku being together and all but why did they have to leave the bear? Q_Q It's like going to adult. Gaah! *shivers* Sora! Never let the kid in you die! NEEeever!

btw, awesome story! Sorry for the bad language XD
Saxzer chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
aw...so sweet..i like it.. so kawaii...jealous because of a teddy bear...

that's epic xDDD
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Motto of the story is don't mess with Sora and his bear, Riku.

This was incredibly good.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*flails* I read this story before, but I couldn't remember the author for the life of me! Then, after I read the new chapter of The Frog Prince, I came here, and there it was! I love this story; it's so CUTE! :D
IchigoCream chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very very touching and cute
My Solitude chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is quite interesting. I wonder if a regression is going to happen to Sora and Riku's relationship?
The Blue Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awww, this is sooo sweet! Can I just bundle it up and take it?Haha, sorry for that weird sentence, but I really like it. I can totally see the difference in your writing styles compared to your latest work. But either way, I'll always think you are a phenomenal writer.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Toy Story 3 made me cry like a baby, and I'll let you know that this story did the same thing. Double thumbs up and a huge AWWWW! loved every part of it!
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is just too sweet :) Ahh, the trouble a small teddy bear can cause eh? The story's amazing *-* Great work with this one shot, it's simple yet genuine.

**100th Reviewer
xDelfin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
aw. he grew up and stuff. thats a sweet story :]
Cabochon chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
A couple of years since this was published, but I couldn't help but review. Loved it! Cute story, with sadness mixed in that you wrote really well. Children can be so cruel at times. Reminds me of my old teddy bear... Gah, the memories!