Reviews for El Shaddai
CrackerJack6782 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This Story is awesome! PLEASE UPDATE!
Here Though You've Forgotten chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
please update! i really love this storry!

carryin da bannah,

Annie
Here Though You've Forgotten chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
im in suspense please end my misery!
Here Though You've Forgotten chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
please please please update
Here Though You've Forgotten chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
I really love this story please update it! please dont abandon it!

carryin da bannah,

Annie
but-the-clouds chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
Oh, Sammy, Sammy, wherefore art though, Sammy?

This is so Romeo and Juliet...I love it!

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I was detained from the computer...but I'm back.

Anyway, love it. Keep it up.
madmbutterfly713 chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
High fives to people who thought it was pronounce Eye-reen-ie! We! Hyper! Sorry I missed last chapter, I don't remember seeing it *is confused* Anyway, tis awesomeful and update soon! Hope you hit fifty!
Elyse chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
im sure you'll hit 50 reviews in no time. wow, you actually looked up how to say irene? pretty cool. gee, now im worried about the awesome, one and only pepper.

i bet saint is going to end up going to confession as soon as she can for stuffing david's article in her bag. race gives irener a lot of freedom and must have a lot of faith in her to let her wonder off alone in the streets of new york city. keep up the good work!
Hurtful Purple chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
I'M REVIEWING! Okay, sorry. I liked this. Why was he so late? Did he run into some trouble? Those danged Brooklynites, always getting in trouble. grr.
Queen of Doom chapter 9 . 11/4/2005
I like this chapter. It's very good and they DANCED! So sweet. Update soon!
Elyse chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Another great chapter. I love Pepper! He's so cute and funny. I think you're doing an great job with the character development and not leaving any details out. Keep it up!
Squanto chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
Hey good job do you want to give me a heads up on the next chapter?
but-the-clouds chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
This chapter was great! I can't wait for the ball!

Great job!
Silky Conlon chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
I am so sorry that I dodn't review the last chapter. I feel awful now! I liked it. The part about leaving the initials as cool, but you'd think the police would catch on. Unless they hire Brooklyn, and so they turn the other way! our government is corrupt. I like Ford. He sounds like a good the story about Pipes is cool. It explains some stuff. What did Saint do to go to confession? And, I might be wrong, 'cause I'm not Catholic and haven't researched it, but I thought that you said "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.", not“Bless me Father, for I have sinned…”. Oh well. THis was good chapter, and I can't wait for the dance! Update soon!

Seize the Day!
PeabodyMack chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
Bartholomew? That's great. Lots of saints' names floating around. Ford's history - very creepy. A cold-blooded killer as hero? But then, he's not really cold-blooded, is he, Spot is the chilly one. I still can't quite believe that he had his own relative murdered; perhaps you could explain a little more about his motives and character. Saint has interesting possibilities, and I can't wait to see how she's developed! And, I am so glad you have some more chapters to give us. Yay!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »