Reviews for Cops
Angel blakk chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
wow eso fue muy profundo cuantos años tenias cuando te registraste un año antes de que yo una chica de 11 años naciera
Wija-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I've wondered...are you still going to update this?

Coz, it's...well, nice. I want a really good fic, like yours. Why didn't you update yet? T_T

You must! I swear...you must! _
Codie chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
You have totally peaked my interest. I actually like the way you've done this so far. Keep it up and update soon.
Draconsis chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
WAI! Can you continue this? this idea is very original for flame of recca.
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
I swear I've reviewed this b4... where did it go? *scratches head* I hope you're not planning on leaving your readers hanging, this is too good!
Rune Valentine chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Great story. Onegai...continue it. It's a rahther intriguing story and I'm a big fan of the pairing. Hope you can finish it soon!
ninja-09 chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Mabuhay ka kabayan! Galing mo!
ninja-09 chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Mabuhay ka kabayan! Galing mo!
Hitoshi Yuu chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
sugoi..great start...looking forward to the upcoming chapters..
Fire Arrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
PLEEZ HURRY UP AND WRITE PART TWO! I'm tearing my hair out in fustrtion.
Snow chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Very weird, but okay. Your notes are very funny. Err... overall, not bad! Keep it going!
Fire Arrow chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Well, will you write more? And why is the rating R? And hurry and get the next chapter out! I can't wait.
ice and chikori and saturn again chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
ice: hahahahahaha chikori: funny ice: very cute. certainly gives the movie feeling. but i keep replacing fuuko with helen hunt and koensama with brenden fraser. chikori: eto... ice: original fic, the scenes are just right for the opening. chikori: i have nothing to say. saturn: okay, dun be put off by them. i'm sure they don't mean harm ;; (RIGHT? 0_o) and yeah, if an imaginary aoi plushie can inspire you, then by all means, i'll send my imagination over o really! ice: sure, i dun mean harm... just...
saturn de wicked chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
wheeeeee! finally gotten a peek of the new series... but why is it so shortttt! *wails* i love the credits rolling part saturn is a very cooperative reader, so the credits roll like they should o is this an AU/AR fic? i like your definition of 'nothing has changed much'... cure for writer's block available? and oh YEAH, i also like the idea of a swiss bank account with unlimited credit ;;