Reviews for Hidden Behind A Mask
a person chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
just to let u know kaji doesnt mean fire in japanese, its kage
Seadragons chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Lostmoonchild
Forevery
SolR chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I honestly rarely ever like non-slash couples (And in certain cases, like with Odd or other characters, down right hate them). But itheres alaways that one rare case...And gods if Morgan isn't the cuteness thing ive ever seen, even if it's early on, I can tell Im going to love her :D
ADisturbed1 chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
This was very good
Unices chapter 24 . 3/22/2010
read this, liked it though Morgan for me seemed to be mary-sue-ish, but not all the time. I'll finish the series then give you my full thoughts on her and what you can do to help your writing.
lyokoisreal94 chapter 23 . 11/20/2007
wow that was so cool i hope that every story was like this. : )
Antwan1791 chapter 24 . 6/19/2006
oh...my...god...

Can I put OddxMorgan in my profile as a favorite pairing? I am sitting here at the computer, waiting for a sequal, thinking, I really need to write a CL fanfic. Thanks for the good read and a great story! Keep it up!
cast14 chapter 24 . 5/30/2006
hey this story was great i liked reading it and please please make the sequel i loved this story and i wonder what is going to happen to them
cast14 chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
these few chapters i read are great
Sky66 chapter 24 . 3/13/2006
Hi, didn't see this here chapter, until I was looking trough some of the old stories, which is all the asome ones. Well, I want to say is that I'm Sky. I was a member then, but that was me. It's late and I have to go, Bye! See you later.

-Sky66

ps-I'll be checking on that sequal of yours. ;)
Girl of Light Writter chapter 18 . 2/26/2006
I like peices like yours. It touched me. I'm a writter and I do it and sent great stories to my friends. I write alot and only review to the best and you are it. i'd love to have the lyrics to the song because it seemed so nice. Your an awesome writter like myself. Great job.
inugirl123mystic chapter 24 . 2/14/2006
wahoo! What a fantastic story!
AlliesWorld chapter 23 . 2/7/2006
OMG!That was such a great story with such a great plot so much suspence!
Bighoggi14 chapter 24 . 1/19/2006
Awesome, I can't wait for the sequal!

-Bighoggi14
The Old Rycr chapter 24 . 1/16/2006
I'm happy you're making a sequel, and I can't wait until you upload it! I hope it's as good as this story, because it was great. Keep up the awesome work!