Reviews for Truth
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 1/12
Two-shot! GINNY!
kitty-re chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I've lost count of how many stories of yours I'm reviewing, it's amazing really.

You have such a gift for capturing the human emotion, it's amazing.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
sad
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
THAT...was brilliant.
karma11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
aw to sad but very well writen! props!:P
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Omg! I loved this. It’s such a great piece on its own – I haven’t read Need yet. Oh well. Great work though.

Charity
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I just read 'Need', and i like how your story fits it. (andi do realize it's supposed to.) Great story, I really liiked it.
blondishbrownish chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
wow, boys have feelings too...never would have thought..
purpleplaydoh22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I just screamed "HE DOES NEED HER THOUGH!" and my neighbor came over to see if I was ok. LOL! That was sad but amazing. YAY!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
that was such a good one shot i really liked it
the radical writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
aw, this made me feel so sad. this is great stuff. u are great!
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow...That's the so touching,moving and breathtakingly beautiful!...

"he’s fine on his own andhis heart beats just fine without her."

I loved that part
Kaerya chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Really, a very lovely little fic. Harry's attempt to make excuses for his feelings is sweet and quite in character. Though, as some other reviewers mentioned, a large number of times your words are missing a space between them, which is rather confusing.

Also, the last line seems a little stitled when compared with the beautiful flow throughout the rest of this piece. Maybe some more tweaking with it?

But yes, this is exactly how I imagine Harry would feel and act. You did a brilliant job capturing him in this.
thenlaugh chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
That's really sweet. Really well written too, I liked how Harry goes into the detail of the things he doesn't miss, it shows the emotions behind what he is saying. Some of the words are joint together, but thats just typos I suppose. Off to read your other stuff!
Wanderer.247 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005