Reviews for Apology Accepted
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
that was nice. i'm never reallllly opposed to non canon fics (some of my favorites are) but i really don't understand why there aren't more will and layla fics out there. maybe there relationship is cliche but COME ON! people should see that as a challenge to be faced head on, not bury your heads in the sand of another pairing
Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Lovely little story. I'm a fan of WillxLayla and I like the way you wrote their future relationship.

Signed

Soulless Warlock
Candra Jade chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I know this story is old, but I saw Sky High for the first time a week ago and am currently looking for good Will/Layla stories and I want to tell you that this is one of the best I've read so far. It was really cute.

There is just one little mistake: Will's middle name is Theodore, his father calls him that one time.

Oh, and the Germans only had one leader who got out of control and that was a long time ago. ;) I'm not really fond of our current one, but I don't think she's dangerous. :D
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
write more
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Hurray! Finally, a Layla/Will story. I loved it.
Silent Scope chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is something I enjoyed. Will and Layla in a relationship and both in-character. You're good.
AnnechanB chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Thanks! I love Will/Layla fics!
fictionfrek101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
this is the frist skyhigh story I've read and it's really good.
Lurker chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Phew. Thank you. No offence to all the Warren lovers and all the stories of him, but it's breath of fresh air to finally read a story like this. There should be more cute stories of Layla and Will, like this one. Please write more...it doesn't look like the Warren/OC, Warren slashes, or anything Warrenish is dying down. Sigh.
hawthorn heights chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
that was a great fanfiction i liked it a lot!
Luna's younger sister chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Can I add you to my C2
CircleIntheSand chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I loved it! there needs to be more Will/Layla fics out there. I love this couple!
Inspector Brown chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Bravo! What a great story! I hated the movie, but I liked this! Hey, I've got an idea for a Sky High fic, and I want you to write it, and publish it under your name! Let me know if you're interested.
zuki94 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
It's pretty good! looking forward to reading more of your fics...
SunlightWalker chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hey, I'm glad to see that there are some people out there who will write about Will and Layla. Keep at it and I hope to see more stories from you.

Later