Reviews for The Dark Mark
Gnomeish chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
*twitches with happiness*

CSI HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER :O :O :O :O :O

This is my favorite crossover of "Shows/books/comics/movies you really didn't think could be crossover'd with Harry Potter"

GRISSOM! He's the best. :) All the other CSI's are CHUMPS! YOU HERE ME CSI MIAMI? CSI THAT OTHER PLACE? O_O

I love you. :)
Comma Lord Clancy chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
It is unreal how much this made me laugh. :) Moony and chocolate. That would happen.

My favourite things - CSI, HP, Lupin and CHOCOLATE! :)

Faving!
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Oh, I do hope you write more soon.
Darrien chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
I wish you had seen the expression on my face when i read the I got an image of Greg pranking around with the Weasley twins, Grissom and Dumbledore holding a wise talk, etc... Please do continue writing im getting very interested in it
Rowan Lily Roarke chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Love it so far, can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you update again soon.
Hippie Jade chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
dun dun duh! Me no likeing cliffies unless the author UPDATEs SOON (hint hint) loved it! brill, great and other good meaning words i can't spell.
Hippie Jade chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
LOVED IT! update soon! I LOVE csi and this crossover is great! well done! UPDATE SOON! ;)
CrimsonRegret42 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
This is awesome! I never thought of a Harry Potter/CSI crossover, let alone a plausible one. Very nice. The only suggestion I have is perhaps have the characters be a bit more realistic. Grissom would've had a LOT of questions before going off with a person claiming to be a wizard. But overall, good work, I look forward to reading more. _
SammyBlack80 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This seems pretty good so far. Please post more soon~SammyBlack
Jzeylyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hey! I love CSI! Please continue. I'm dying to know what happens next. :-)
Joppisoppicoppa Loppiebop chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*clapclapclaps* Bravo, bravo, bravissimo! Can't wait to see where all this is gonna go. I don't watch CSI (*gasp!*, I know!), but I'm starting to love the murder mystery stuff... And Dumblydore is teh man! (o)