Reviews for Stuck In The Middle Of Nowhere
nettesethdrix chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
it was a sad day in gundam wing fanfiction when you decided to discontinue this story. it was very well written, the plot is great. recently i had trouble feeling attached to stories i've been reading but with yours its so easy to be there. to see the long meadows of bob's ranch. the expansive blue sky, the sun shining down on you or even the heavy downpour of rain. it was so easy to feel duo's desire for heero and vice versa. how despite their manly exterior, the market men do care and feel deep love for their family. i also like how you portrayed bob and lee, it was the first time i truly appreciated an original character.

i'm really feeling disheartened to see such a great promising fic go to waste.

please, please continue this story..
GenesisAda chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
*snickers* Good save Duo...good save. I only have one thing to point out: 15 milimeters is not a measurement for liquid. It's a measurement of distance. It should be mililiters instead. :) That's it. Thanks for another wonderful chapter. Update again soon!
WickedGame chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
i think you may be talking about what can be sometimes called gastroenteritis here. our whole family had it one point. nasty stuff.

good to see an update!
yaeko chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
hey crimson! whats going to happen next? ?i mean heero's dad didnt hate him cuz he was gay right? but whats going to happen next? is duo really going to go back to the citY? n well get well from ur stomach cramps
WickedGame chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
well, another story of your that i just now found. i guess you update everything at once, eh?

well, needless to say, duo cannot go back to the city for good. then there would be no happy ending. but duo cannot stay on the ranch it would definitely not be "him".

i am afraid that i cannot give you much help.

i do have a few questions: where the heck are they? and why do they not even have a car? it seems to me that a woman who once had cancer would at least have a farm line (where more than one household is connected to one phone line for very rural areas). i know that no where here in the america does not have a city for more than a few hours drive. for instance: here in california, i can drive from one end of the state to the other in less than a day. and california is the third largest state in the US. the vernacular seems to be that of the midwest USA, but they would not take more than a day to get across any one of those states. it is just a little plot hole that has been bothering me.

and what about mail? there has been no mention of them receiving bills or mail, and every place in the US has an address. couldn't they become pen pals until duo could come visit, or until heero could? duo could even go back and repay their kindness by coming back and helping them out or something (install a phone for pete's sake!)

or, he could go use the phone and then go away, but come back for that contest thingy. or he could make an excuse to stay for the contest thingy. i do not know where you want this story to end eventually, so it is hard to say.

also, i do not know if you have a beta reader, but i am willing if you would like. i think i remember you mentioning that english is not your native language. i can help somewhat with spelling and grammar.

i hope i helped. i am enjoying the story btw.
EmoCloud chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
I hope you don't have writers block or anything because you have me on the edge! You left off at such a suspensful part...Continue soon, Please?

~EMOCLOUD
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Aw... I want another chapter please! I never heard of this plot before and its so cool, too bad Heero already lost his virghinity, i wanted Duo to take it, hmm...oh wellerzs, great story by the way.
hentinobaka chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
I love this story,but,I really hope you dont have duo just stay in the middle of nowhere, if anything he should have at least some closure with his girlfriend and his job.

If I were him, I'd take heero off somewhere he can do more then pick strawberrys all day for being the 'gay kid'.
tati1 chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
Cute. I like the 'taking it slow.' Thank you.

Thanks for the update!
yaeko chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
finally! they kissed n u updated... m well i hope that u update as soon as u can! just dont take to long n great chapter n 1 question is quatre going to be in the story? lol happy newyear n update
NightHawk921 chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
O very nice! very nice indeed! keep up the great work!
Nozomu of the Dream chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
wah, it always sucks when a chapter ends, I hope you update soon.
lil' demon chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
oh no, that so sad. I really like Lee she so sweet and kind of grandmothery in a good, not old type of way. And i feel so sorry for Heero. Anyway, i really love this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

Lil' Demon
TornS0ul chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
I'm feeling like a broken record but again, great job on this one. I don't know what else to say, chalk it up to sleep deprivation. Anywho, another well written chapter. Please update soon.
lemur130 chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
glad you updated. you have so many stories going that I thought you dropped this one. I really like all your stories but this one and tained love i really enjoy, oh and the slave story too. nevermind my babbling, just keep writing:)