Reviews for The girl or the game?
Western-Otaku chapter 13 . 9/28
Oh this story just got funnier and funnier the more I read... although that was a very deep ending... great story!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 7/31
Well, you certainly know how to title a chapter to catch people's attention.
J034 chapter 6 . 7/12
It is amazing I realy like it it is verry funny
How ever there are two faults that I have picked up
is a seeker not a chaser
Dosent wear glasses
Appart from that it's great
SoccerDiva chapter 13 . 7/6
This story was sooooooooooooooooo good! I loved it sooooo much! It was funny and it was romantic! I laughed the whole way through, it was just too funny :P I loved how you had both of their perspectives, it helps you understand the story more. I have too many favorite parts in this story, but the one that stands out is James realization at the end. How he feels like shit because he went so low in order to "get" Lily. It was awesome, and I loved how Lily reacted to it, and I just love Lily and James. This story is just... Wow. This story will always be one of my favorites and I will never forget it. Good job!

~~~Lanie 3
GinnyGirl chapter 13 . 6/26
This is so amazing! One of my fav fanfics, it's so good and funny and romantic and WRITE MORE! Though I read your bio and you're not..thanks for this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31
THIS is how you write fanfiction. Wow.
When I tell my friends that I read fanfiction, they just kinda look at me funny and say, "Why? They're all pretty bad..."
And the truth is, a lot of the fanfics I've read aren't all that good. But I keep reading, in the hope that at some point I'll stumble across someone who captures the characters perfectly and just as I imagined them. Someone who can make me laugh and tear up in the same story. Someone who has true talent. And you are one of those (very) select few...
Thank you so much for your story! I mean, I know you've got more than a thousand reviews, all probably telling you something along the same lines, but this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read (and I've read a lot).
Ashley yin chapter 13 . 4/20
Awww... But fix some bits
NerdGirl394 chapter 13 . 4/4
*DIES*
*CRIES*
*CRAFTS*
*SIGHS*
*REPEATS*
This was amazing. I love this soooo much! James has a really hard week, but it's the most entertaining thing to watch. First the books, then the hallucinations, then the nose grazing, then the boxer sniffing, then the knitting, then the Giant Peach, and finally the decision. How the hell do you come up with this? I love it so much, from the pirate eye patch, to the scarf lassoing.
*APPLAUDS*
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 13 . 3/27
That was amazing! I love the change James showed, especially towards the end.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 6 . 3/24
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LAUGH?!
salazarm399 chapter 13 . 2/9
The ending left me speachless
emeraldblossom34 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
THIS WAS SUCH A HILARIOUS AND AMAZING FANFIC!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
THE BEST EVER
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
this was so amazing i can't even...so funny so so funny... you have a talent
LilyPE chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
awliee this was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »