Reviews for The girl or the game?
Lava chapter 13 . 6/11
Awwwww! That was cute AF and now my room is flooded with my tears! Especially the ending...!
I have never laughed as much as I have laughed reading this entire series. :D :D
Thanks for making my day.
Regards,
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER THX FOR WRITING IT! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
Beautifully written story
James' girl chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
No! No, no, no, James Potter did not lose his last Quidditch Cup finals. And no bloody way did he not even play in it. Sure the girl is more imp game but no way could he not have both AT THE END OF HIS 7th YEAR! We all know James and Lily start dating around the start if their 7th year and i refuse to lessen another year from the limited time they had together. No!
Western-Otaku chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
Oh this story just got funnier and funnier the more I read... although that was a very deep ending... great story!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Well, you certainly know how to title a chapter to catch people's attention.
J034 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
It is amazing I realy like it it is verry funny
How ever there are two faults that I have picked up
is a seeker not a chaser
Dosent wear glasses
Appart from that it's great
SoccerDiva chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
This story was sooooooooooooooooo good! I loved it sooooo much! It was funny and it was romantic! I laughed the whole way through, it was just too funny :P I loved how you had both of their perspectives, it helps you understand the story more. I have too many favorite parts in this story, but the one that stands out is James realization at the end. How he feels like shit because he went so low in order to "get" Lily. It was awesome, and I loved how Lily reacted to it, and I just love Lily and James. This story is just... Wow. This story will always be one of my favorites and I will never forget it. Good job!

~~~Lanie 3
GinnyGirl chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
This is so amazing! One of my fav fanfics, it's so good and funny and romantic and WRITE MORE! Though I read your bio and you're not..thanks for this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
THIS is how you write fanfiction. Wow.
When I tell my friends that I read fanfiction, they just kinda look at me funny and say, "Why? They're all pretty bad..."
And the truth is, a lot of the fanfics I've read aren't all that good. But I keep reading, in the hope that at some point I'll stumble across someone who captures the characters perfectly and just as I imagined them. Someone who can make me laugh and tear up in the same story. Someone who has true talent. And you are one of those (very) select few...
Thank you so much for your story! I mean, I know you've got more than a thousand reviews, all probably telling you something along the same lines, but this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read (and I've read a lot).
Ashley yin chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Awww... But fix some bits
NerdGirl394 chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
*DIES*
*CRIES*
*CRAFTS*
*SIGHS*
*REPEATS*
This was amazing. I love this soooo much! James has a really hard week, but it's the most entertaining thing to watch. First the books, then the hallucinations, then the nose grazing, then the boxer sniffing, then the knitting, then the Giant Peach, and finally the decision. How the hell do you come up with this? I love it so much, from the pirate eye patch, to the scarf lassoing.
*APPLAUDS*
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
That was amazing! I love the change James showed, especially towards the end.
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »