Reviews for The girl or the game?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2022
️️️

Though I must say, when I read the part about the utensil sex, my parents came in to check on me, I was laughing so hard!

Sequel pleaseeee!
Da Snack That Smiles Back chapter 13 . 6/2/2020
This is stupid but just good enough that I liked it. Honestly, I’m not nearly as obsessively involved in my sports as James is, but there’s not a chance I, or any other sane person would just not play because of some idiotic bet. Girl or game. You have to be shitting me. She even says he can play and he’s still decides against it? And they lose? I’m sorry that is entirely on him. And everyone is way too damn understanding of this whole fiasco. Literally anyone on any of the teams I’ve been on would tell him to pull his fat head out of his ass. Frankly it’s unrealistic that Lily would score at all anyways, and the real crime is that James would allow Lily or Frank to play a dangerous game knowing full well that neither know how to play at all. I’d never let someone who’d never laced them up to play for me in a hockey or basketball game. They’d just look stupid and we’d end up playing 5 on 4, or worse you’d end up with a serious injury. My girlfriend could ask all she wanted no chance I’m letting her fucking play in a hockey game, even if that was somehow allowed under the rules.
Vendetta chapter 13 . 8/22/2019
Fucking brilliant
Doug V chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
I'm just getting into the story. I'd like to offer a suggestion. When dealing with a story in the past, make sure the dialogue is consistent with the time.

Lilly was born 30 January, 1960. James was born 27 March, 1960. The both started Hogwarts in September of 1971.

In the mid to late 1970s, the world had just avoided the end of life from acid-rain, and was being barraged with scientific forecasts and news articles of predicting imminent doom as a new ice-age would extend glaciers from Canada into Kansas by 2010. “Global-warming” wasn’t even a thing until after mankind avoided the end of all modern civilization from bad Y2K computer-coding.

Having James make a snarky remark to Lilly about Sirius explaining "global-warming" is as out of place in the time-line as might be if Lilly was "yelling" at James in an IM, text, or Snap-Chat message, BY USING ALL CAPs, or including angry emojis.
lilyjameslovr21 chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
noice
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2018
THAT IS SOOOO SWEET
I LOVE THIS STORY
you are amazing, whoever you are
this is getting forwarded to everyone in my contact list
thank you for the laughs and wonderful feeling I got out of reading such a story
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2018
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. LUVVS
BEST WRITER EVER
I LAUGH EVERY 5 seconds AND MY PARENTS ARE LIKE UMMMM...
BUT THIS IS AMAZING!
May chapter 13 . 1/15/2018
So I read this fanfic back in 2014 and it's STILL the best one I've ever read hands down. It was well written, really funny (most fanfics I've read I pretty dull so it was nice to read something hilarious) and very well executed. I'm a sophomore in high school now and I know you're not active anymore which makes me really sad because in a way I looked up to you when it came to writing. It's been what 13 years since you wrote this story? Time really does fly by doesn't it? I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are to me and I wish you the best. I hope this gets to you :)
Garibaldi1865 chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
This was so good, it actually scares me a bit.

I cried many super-macho, manly guy tears at the end. This is, perhaps, one of the greatest works I have ever had the pleasure to read, and I've read some corkers. I've never laughed so hard at text on a screen. Your humour is outstanding, and your creativity even more so. Thank you for writing this. x
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
Excellent piece of work. Incredibly well written. A must read for all Harry Potter fans.
Lava chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Awwwww! That was cute AF and now my room is flooded with my tears! Especially the ending...!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
I have never laughed as much as I have laughed reading this entire series. :D :D
Thanks for making my day.
Regards,