Reviews for yet another veela
Rogue of Freedom chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
*glare pouts*
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
PZL UPDATE SOON!
Petticoats chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I read in an A/N a couple chapters back that you disapprove of corrections to your use of spelling/grammar conventions. This may have been an error in your judgement. You see, there are a great deal of people who intensely dislike reading fics wherein the grammar is questionable. I am one of those people, and the only reason I managed thus far is because it is an HD Veela!bond fic, for which I have a special place in my heart. (Though this wasn't precisely to my taste either, for I prefer a slow build-up to the relationship).

Essentially, my point is that instead of ignoring or getting defensive in the face of people faulting your spelling/grammar, you ought to seek a Beta-reader or two. Perhaps even three. They are extraordinarily easy to find, and you can even check their writing on their profiles to see whether their work is up to your standards.
denjia chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
oh well. Its still a good story!
DarkAngel048 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
good fic!
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
I am sorry you won't be up dating but I am glad that

you will get back to finnish it and to up date.

when you up date please email me at sweetteetwo

DBZfanalways chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Well I agree with the lacking and need of editing. It's not actually a bad story, I like the overall idea of it but things moved way to fast. You need to put much more time and detail into it. When something happens explain all of it. Not only will it make things more clear but will make your chapters way longer, which is needed lol. Again, overall it's a good story. Just needs work.
Ying-Darkness chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
love it!
Heartfelt Death chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
hmm, yes...they went a little fast, but i see where ur headed, and so i can understand. i also have a problem with going too fast...:'
Heartfelt Death chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
EXACTLY! the order shud use fuckin guns...can u imagine the death eaters faces? they'd b laughing at first like, 'wtf is that? like that could kill me!' and then their brains and blood would splatter all over...so fun...
red eyed dragon chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
don't take to long please? ;)
shadowama chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
AH and WhaT? no fair. oh well update soon
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
i look forward to the next chapter. this is so good. how will everyone else except it?
Yabberli chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
Ahoy juju! How is your summer? Anyway I felt like this chapter was longer than the others. I guess it was all right, but you know I'm not a big slash fan, so there wasn't much for me in this chapter. But what I didn't like about this was Hermione's reaction. I think that since she's so openminded, as well as smart, she won't have such a prejudice against gays. Ron's reaction seemed in character, though. Anyway, you know I will always read this story even if I don't like slash. Love ya!

-Nat
drippy123 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
If you want to ENCOURAGE flames, you're doing a bang-up job. The overuse of punctuation, the strange lack of it as well, and the misspelling that could be taken care of by finding a beta editor all point to somebody who's just marking time and not getting better with each subsequent chapter.

You and friends should drink more green tea and check out the dictionaries; you'll find both of them are great for the mind.