Reviews for A Night to Remember, A Night to Forget
Cornorama chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Dinner passed with polite conversation-no references to dead mothers or hitch-hiking runaway preteens.

Best line ever :D
LoveMeMore chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
Loving the whole Lois/Lex thing! Good job!
eviv chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
That was great! I loved it! I love evil Alexander. Hehe. Yummy!
da-super-dude chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Good story. I like the pairing/
babyluca07 chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
i like your story. you always tend to leave your capters at a cliffhanger. why did lois leave lex i think they look so cute togethier. plz update soon!
eviv chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
Great update! ppms.
TheAllToucheMs.Harley chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
i really like your story i'm a great fan of yours! you must update as soon as possible. You left the last chapter with sort of a cliffhanger ending keep it up. Plz update soon!
Am5 chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
I love this! I'm a Chlex and Clois supporter but those are both future ships. Lexois would be amazing right now. Keep writing!
eviv chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
PPMS! It's so good! :)
MaryElise chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
very interesting to say the least! And a very unique match up. plase conitinue i'm excited to read more.
eviv chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Aww. Poor Lex. I thought Lois would've beat the crap out of those guys for Lex. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love Lexois! :)
eviv chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
I like your story a lot. Please update soon. Will you read one of mine? lol. I have 3 new ones.
eviv chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Gah! Kiss already! lol. I think it's sweet how Lex feels about Lois.
eviv chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Good start! Very well writen too.
cherishXdreams28 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
iam really loving this story. it really keeps me on the edge. i think that lois and lexa have great cemhistery. i would be waitng for your next update.