Reviews for Play Now?
shaylove chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
This is one of the best Wishverse stories that I have ever read. I'm sad that you haven't posted in a while though :(
Storm Warning chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
O amazingly good! You are a very talented writer! keep it up!
mcgurrin chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
i like it
Nadreth chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
More? *Smile* - loved it! It was excellent! I love Vamp Willow and Vamp Xander fics, and this one was great...can't wait for the rest.
Willow-Eris chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
That was great, please update soon.
Mystiksnake chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
More! Please More!
TJ chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
Well, I think I can see how this is going to end. It's fitting - Vamp Willow and Xander are evil and savage, so they pretty much have to come to a brutal, violent end. And you've done a good job getting us there. This chapter was darned creepy, but still well-written. Nice job.
Grey4019 chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
I'm a big willow/faith fan and would really like you to continue down that path if it's possible and suits the story. The chapters I've read so far is very good if not a bit short for my taste, try more details or descriptions of the area they're in. The W/F pairing can would almost be better as VW/F then W/F in my opinion, the soul and curse is a dragged out idea used to many times.
Locke-111 chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Nice chapter. Faith's terror really came across well. And you're still doing a good job with the chemistry between Willow and Xander.

Let me offer one piece of constructive criticism. You changed from Willow's point of view to Faith's in the middle of the chapter with no warning. Whenever you change point of view, you should have a scene break. You can use three asterisks to indicate it: *, or I think has another way to put a break in the text.

Anyway, that's my suggestion. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mystiksnake chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Awesome story! I just love Vamp Willow. I like the addition of Faith to the story.

I wonder what will happen when Buffy finds her.

Anyways, Please update soon.

Thanks.
TJ chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I'm surprised this isn't getting more reviews - it's actually quite well-written. You have the characterization of Willow and Xander's vampire selves down really well, and you're also good at creating a creepy and disturbing atmosphere. This is a very good fic.

One little thing I noticed - I'm pretty sure it was Angel, not Angelus, who was held captive in the Wishverse. You might want to fix that (unless it's something else you've changed).
Kang chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Nicely done so far... Would like to see more.
TJ chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I love Vamp Willow/Vamp Xander fics, and this one is great. Definitely shows the dark and twisted side of their relationship while also portraying their bond very well. Great job.